Contributor
helenesinger

CEO of comcast number

[ Edited ]

call everday until your problem is fixed make sure to tell them you do not want to be trasfered you want the CEO and his assosiates to take care of things..I spent all day today researching comcast complaint and I am just amazed and shocked at how bad of a company they really are when it comes to there phone and internet connection...and really how bad there custmer service people are over the phone..

Message Edited by ComcastGeorge on 06-30-2009 09:26 AM
Contributor
helenesinger

Re: Connection problems

[ Edited ]
hang in there I have had this problem for a year today they gave me a new modem.. here is the CEO number  his name is Brian Roberts..I found this number today online after spending all day dealing with them..the custmer service people said they didnt have the number ask for compinsation you should not pay for something that dosent work right report them to the BBB and consumers affair as well as the FCC..if you search online type in comcast complaints you will be shocked at how many people have the same problem and have been dealing with it for up to three years..take down everones name you talk to...once again hand in there cause I AM PERSONNALY fed up with this and think if everone calls the CEO in one or two day with the same problems mabe and then only mabe the problem will be fixed and its not something the techs and line people can do it is somethng there engineers need to look into
Message Edited by ComcastGeorge on 06-30-2009 09:27 AM
Contributor
helenesinger

Re: internet and phone issues continue

[ Edited ]
Call the CEO of comcast at  keep calling ask for credits everday that your service does not work keep track of dates and times keep track of who you talk to at comcast...They should not be in the business of internet and phone do a search on the internet I typed in comcast complaints I was shocked at the number of complaints againts comcast...file with the BBB and the FCC and consumers affair...DO not let comcast win...they know they have this problem and just do not care..mabe your complaint will make them care
Contributor
helenesinger

Re: No Internet Connection or Phone Service

[ Edited ]

if comcast wont helo call the CEO 

mabe then comcast will fix this problem..do a search online type comcast complaints I was shocked at how many people have this problem and comcast is so slow at fixing it..mine has been doing it for a year today i got a new modem..demand compensation...keep track of outages call when the phone and internet come back up so they know that it wasnt working...keep track of who you talk to...make sure if they take any equipment out of your house that your pink copy has all the serial numbers of the old equipment on it and that you handed it to the tech  or eles you mabe charged for equipment you do not have.(* happen to me they wanted $300 for a modem I did not have )

Contributor
helenesinger

Re: Connection very inconsistent...indicates dns problem - Fort Collins

[ Edited ]
Call the CEO of comcast 
Contributor
helenesinger

Re: Comcast Internet Reliability

[ Edited ]
CEO number of comcast call everday until it fixed ask for credits call from another phone to tell them your service is down or call them when the service is up so that its in the computer when the CEo looks it up..keep dates and times when it happens..Do a search on google or something type in comcast complaints you will see hundreads of sites with people with the same problem and get no help..it took me all day to find the CEO number on line cause the comcast number clerk said they do not have it.. wish you all the luck report them to the BBB,FCC and consumers affairs
Security Expert
CajunTek

Re: CEO of comcast number

I have merged all your posts into one thread since they all say the same thing.

I'll make some other points here as well. Calling the CEO won't necessarily buy you anything, but the folks here from the Comcast Cares group will, that includes Comcast_George, Comcast_Steve and others. This thread is locked.

TANSTAAFL!!

Bronze Problem Solver
lunski

Re: Connection problems

helen,

i will review your experience with our regional office for our next course of action. 

George Lunski
"Retired" Comcast Help Forums Administrator