Visitor

Classmates.com message boards

Is anyone else having problems with such exceedingly poor service from classmates. I can not post on line to any message board now. I was going to the Vietnam war Board, and it started acting up. This was six months ago, and then again about three months ago and now about three weeks ago. Everytime I contact them to correct their failed service I get a response back asking for information. I send them the information and my system weeks for about two days then goes on the blitz again, in fact this time they just send me a smart **bleep** answer. And it still will not even go into the reply mood, it just sets there. The other members say they are having the same kind of problems but apparently the classmates parent company does not care. I used XP on an older computer but now I am using windows 7, and a new computer, I know they must update themselves to use the new 64 bit programs and I understand all that, but I was having to many problems with the old system before, also to just accept it as an update problem won't get it any longer. Is there another service out there where I can sign on and post to friends with out having to pay for such bad service and constant system failure. If they get any worse, they will need to run for political office to protect themselves. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated and checked out. Classmates are a total waste, I wish to find something similar but reasonable in security and operation. Thanks John
Web Page Expert
lead5alpha

Re: Classmates.com message boards

You might want to try http://www.togetherweserved.com/

It is a military/veterans social networking site that has 260000 Marine, 486000 Navy, 107000 Airforce, & 261000 Army veterans and service members on it.

Connection Expert
EG
Connection Expert
EG

Re: Classmates.com message boards

Two year old thread closed.