New Visitor

Comcast Pro: Where's my speed increase?

I upgraded to Comcast Pro (3500/384) Monday, the tech said it would probably take effect within an hour. However, according to the speedtests I did last night and today, I do not see ANY significant download speed increases.
According to the DSLReport speedtest, my upload is indeed increased from 2xx to 3xx kbps now, but my download is still around 11xx to 14xx which is pretty much the same before the upgrade.
Tests at bandwidthplace.com indicates I have a connection of about 1.3 Mbps and I got around 10xx to 14xx on the MSN test.
I called Comcast and they said they cannot guarantee the download speed, but typically I should be getting around 3.1 Mbps at any major speedtest easily.
I asked them to see if there is something over there, and they said the server indicates I am on the Comcast Pro program, but since I only upgraded for about 36 hours there is not enough data from the cable modem to ananlyze and asked me to let it sit for at least two or three days before I call back.
Are there any one on this board also using the Comcast Pro? What kind of speeds do you typically get?
I am not going to pay $50 extra just for increasing my upload by 100kbps.

The modem is a Motorola SurfBoard SB4200
NIC: 3com 905c-TX-M (no driver tweaks)
Windows XP Pro (I did set QoS to 0)
Modem self diagnostic is reporting s/n ratios of 35 db, the tech said that is almost ideal.
Anything I can do to get to the speeds I should be getting?
Thanks in advance.

Self-Diagnostic Page

Downstream Value
Frequency 645000000 Hz Locked
Signal to Noise Ratio 35 dB
QAM 64
Network Access Control Object ON
Power Level 3 dBmV The Downstream Power Level reading is a snapshot taken at the time this page was requested. Please Reload/Refresh this Page for a new reading

Upstream Value
Channel ID 1
Frequency 23000000 Hz Ranged
Ranging Service ID 633
Symbol Rate 2.560 Msym/s
Power Level 37 dBmV

Would it help if I buy a SB5100 DOCSIS 2.0 Cable Modem?
I tried powercycling several times already and I still can't get 3.1 mbps or above.