02-10-2012 11:51 PM
02-11-2012 05:18 AM
Please give us more information:
1) Please connect your computer directly to the modem via Ethernet ( no router, no wireless, no USB )
2) Run ShaperProbe and post your results. (It works with Win 7)
3) Post your upstream and downstream signal levels (click the link.) We are interested in your power levels (dBmV) and your Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR).
4) Let us know to what speed tier you subscribe.
5) Post the make a model of your modem.
6) Post your modem's error logs.
Connection and trouble shooting tips (How to check signal levels.) . Info you should post to get help.
The opinions expressed here are my own and are not sanctioned by my employer.
©2011 Comcast | Investor Relations | Press Room | Corporate Blog | Privacy Statement | Visitor Agreement | Comcast.com Feedback | Site Map