New Visitor
Accepted Solution

Ubee modem lights

I have a Ubee modem.  D3.0 is listed on the left front.  There USED to be only one light that appeared red/orange (US) but now US & DS BOTH are red/orange.  What does that mean?   Do I need the modem serviced?:smileyshocked:

Connection Expert
EG

Re: Ubee modem lights

It means that your local system has now been upgraded to having both downstream and upstream multiple bonded channels. This is a GOOD thing.

New Visitor

Thanks :smileygrin: Nice to know its actually a GOOD thing LOL--I'll not worry about the lights anymore then.

New Visitor
tmbosh

Mine does too, but it stutters now. Also, every time I power up my computer at the same time I power up my modem, I need ro reboot my computer because it will not connect. Should I re-load comcast into my computer?

Connection Expert
EG

tmbosh wrote:

Mine does too, but it stutters now. Also, every time I power up my computer at the same time I power up my modem, I need ro reboot my computer because it will not connect. Should I re-load comcast into my computer?

If you are saying that you are constantly toggling the cable modem on and off whenever you need to use it, then it should be left powered on at all times.

Connection Expert
EG