10-13-2011 09:37 PM
xzzxxz wrote: Is somebody here ?
This is mostly a customer to customer forum -- we are not Comcast.
Please read "Troubleshooting Suggestions for Connection-Related Issues" and "Information Required for Connection-related Posts" found at the top of the "Connectivity and Modem Help" forum page and follow the instructions.
10-15-2011 07:14 AM
Please give us more information:
1) Please connect your computer directly to the modem via Ethernet ( no router, no wireless, no USB )
2) Run ShaperProbe and post your results. (It works with Win 7)
3) Post your upstream and downstream signal levels (click the link.) We are interested in your power levels (dBmV) and your Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR).
4) Let us know to what speed tier you subscribe.
5) Post the make a model of your modem.
6) Post your modem's error logs.
Connection and trouble shooting tips (How to check signal levels.) . Info you should post to get help.
The opinions expressed here are my own and are not sanctioned by my employer.
©2011 Comcast | Investor Relations | Press Room | Corporate Blog | Privacy Statement | Visitor Agreement | Comcast.com Feedback | Site Map