New Visitor
rjones15

Address for payments.

Please send me the address for payment.  I do not trust your on-line billing system due to problems in the past.  This information should be on the website.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Re: Address for payments.

Each area of the country has a different address to send payments to.

You can find where you need to send it on your bill.

If you do not have a paper bill, you can view it online.

How To Get A Copy Of Your Paper Bill

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Billing/How-to-View-Pay-your-bill-Online-and-or-Secure-your-Account/m-p...

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

[ Edited ]

Your last post was moved to a secure area of the forum out of public view. It was moved because you included personal information in the post-your address and Comcast account number.

Protect your identity. Do not post personal information on a public forum. That includes your email address, phone number, account number, postal address, and similar identifying information for you or someone else. Dishonest people and their programs may try to use that information. Don't give them the opportunity.

Forum Guidelines state (clickable link) which everyone should read BEFORE making a first post

Please Don't

Post personal information in the forums

Please do your best to keep your identity and personal information safe. This includes:

Your full name
Your telephone number
Your Physical/Mailing Address
Email addresses
Credit Card numbers
Account numbers
Other personally identifiable information

The contents of your post is included below.

Why can't I just get the address for sending in a payment?  Is this a matter of national security?   Please provide it to me asap.

I provided the information to you for finding the address. In the time it took you to make your reply and post it you could have looked it up for yourself.  If you want to sit around and wait for someone else to reply you can. But it may take awhile and again you could have looked it up, written the check, addressed the envelope and put it in the mailbox BEFORE someone does reply.

As I stated, each area of the country has a different address where payments should be sent. It's your responsibility to find out where you shoud send your payment.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

New Visitor
rjones15

I found the information I was looking for, no thanks to your system.  Can you make this any more difficult?  If that was your intent, congratulations.

Your customer response is awful.  If I had another option (and we are certainly investigating that now), our relationship would be over.  This is my second request for information and/or response.  If "hiding the ball" was your intent, again, you did a fantastic job.

Silver Problem Solver
commanguy

For the record this is primarily a customer to customer help forum. No Comcast employee has responded to your postings. Comcast employees when notified of issues and when they respond on this forum have their usernames in RED.

The volunteers have gone through these same issues themselves and that is why we help out here.

Frustration we understand, been there and done that.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

[ Edited ]

rjones15 wrote:

I found the information I was looking for, no thanks to your system.  Can you make this any more difficult?  If that was your intent, congratulations.

Your customer response is awful.  If I had another option (and we are certainly investigating that now), our relationship would be over.  This is my second request for information and/or response.  If "hiding the ball" was your intent, again, you did a fantastic job.

It is not my system. I did not design it nor do I maintain it.  Nothing was hidden. It isn't difficult to find the information if you followed the instructions I gave you. Why should I or someone else do all the work for you?  I would not have been able to find it for you unless you gave me your Comcast log in information so I could look at your bill, get the address, and post it for you. Since I am a Comcast customer that would not have been a very smart thing to do. After reading your last post I did a quick search to see if I could find it and guess what? I couldn't. It's up to YOU, not us, to find the address and if you chose not to do it with what I provided that's your choice. Some people just can't be bothered to use the info given and want to make it more difficult for themselves.

I gave you tools you needed-THAT WAS MY INTENT- to find it for yourself and you still wanted the answer handed to you on a silver platter.

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink" comes to mind right now.

New Visitor
pdboss1124

What is your mailing address for payments?

New Visitor
tommyshea40

po box 34 225 Seattle WA 98121 IS THIS THE RIGHT BILLING ADRESS

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

pdboss1124 wrote:

What is your mailing address for payments?

Post #2 in this thread will tell you how to find the address you need to use when mailing your payment.

tommyshea40 wrote:

po box 34 225 Seattle WA 98121 IS THIS THE RIGHT BILLING ADRESS

Is that the address on the portion of the bill you send in with your payment? If that is what is on that portion then YES is is correct.

Contributor
Jonniecakes

I am waiting for my PIN to be sent via regular mail so I can view my bill in detail. Can you please tell me where an IL customer sends their bill to? I would like to set up my autopay and I am required to enter a zip code. Again, I do not have access to this yet

Silver Problem Solver
commanguy

Jonniecakes

The forums are mainly a customer to customer help forum. Limited monitoring by official Comcast employees.

Try this link to find a office near you.

http://www.comcast.com/Corporate/shop/retail/StoreLocator.html

Enter your address and it will show you service centers and payment locations near you.