New Visitor
Ewingn06

Bill pay extensions??

Does comcast offer bill pay extensions? I called customer support and the lady transfered me to a different department and the line said, "due to high call volume they could not take my call at this time", and hung up on me. So I want to know if they even offer this before i try and call back.

Thank you!

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

Re: Bill pay extensions??

If your talking about giving you more time to pay or setting up payment arrangements, yes I have seen others post on the forum they were able to get that done.

Visitor
wllmsmry

Good question. My bill is due on the 20th, I called to ask for an extension until the 21st. Well, around 11:00A.M. on the 19th, my service was disconnected. The guy told me as long as I paid the bill by the 20th I would be alright. Well, they didn't even give me a chance

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

wllmsmry, did you have a past due balance?

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

it must be by market, I have no paid my bill for over a month and nothing was done.  Do you mind if I ask where you are from?