New Visitor
jacfrazier

Billing dispute process.... is there a formal process or not???

Can't find any information on a formal billing dispute process for Comcast.  Most companies have this information posted on the back of their bill.  Comcast has no such information.   When I do a search on

"billing disputes", I get results on cable modem set up.  It's bizarre to say the least.  I also I have not noticed any statement when you call Customer Service that the call may be recorded.   Does Comcast do this or not?

Do they not have non-partisan ways of verifying the information their CSRs are providing customers?  Or do they solely rely on the CSRs inputs into their call logs? 

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Billing dispute process.... is there a formal process or not???

jacfrazier wrote:

Can't find any information on a formal billing dispute process for Comcast.  Most companies have this information posted on the back of their bill.  Comcast has no such information.   When I do a search on

"billing disputes", I get results on cable modem set up.  It's bizarre to say the least.  I also I have not noticed any statement when you call Customer Service that the call may be recorded.   Does Comcast do this or not?

Do they not have non-partisan ways of verifying the information their CSRs are providing customers?  Or do they solely rely on the CSRs inputs into their call logs? 

Most of the questions you ask annot be answered here.  The Forums are monitored primarily by other customers like yourself, and do not have access to your account.  If you have a billing dispute, you can send an email to the Comcast We Can Help Team:

We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

Inc;lude all of the following information:

Your full name

Service address

Phone number & an alternative number where you can be reached

Comcast Account Number

A link to this Thread

Full details of your probnlem

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.