New Visitor
GaryandKrista

Billing error

[ Edited ]

Received a bill today for $153.91 for service at my previous address on Walnut Drive in Paducah, KY. Printed on this bill is "We regret losing you as one of our valued customers.... we would be glad to re-establish your cable service at any future date."

The funny part is that I cancelled the above service on 9/07/11-- the day after my house burned down!  And I have since "re-established" service at my new address without difficulty.  My current account is up to date as far as payment as I am enrolled in auto-pay.

I have lived at my new address since Oct 2011 and this is the only statement I've received since Fall 2011 regarding service at the previous address.  I paid the final bill for service at the previous address almost a year ago, so am having trouble understanding why I received another bill today and for such a large amount.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Billing error

Call 1-800 Comcast and speak with someone in the Billing Department.

ALSO- Please edit your post and remove that account number.  You are not allowed to post any personal information in the Forums.

To edit your post.  Open the post and click on Options on the right side of your post.  Thenclick on Edit Reply. A window will open sh owing your original post.  Delete the account number there and repost.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.