New Visitor
karm102

Can not sign in to pay my bill

OMG this site let me see what I owed but then when I clicked on pay my bill it told me to sign in when I already was and it wont let me pay

New Visitor
DerpHerp

Re: Can not sign in to pay my bill

Same, It's been a few days (maybe more). I don't want to have to pay the old fashioned way, or pay an extra 5$ to do it over the phone. 

New Visitor
ladyzairee77

I tried to pay online this morning as well. It's still not working. I hope I don't get an extra charge due to this.

New Visitor
New Visitor

I can access e-mail, but cannot pay my bill online either.

The irony of an Internet Service Providers website not allowing it users to sign in to make online payments is hilarious and brutal.

They have no problem billing for services received via the Internet.

Contributor

I'm having the same problem this morning.  It's nice to know i'mnot the only one.

I can log in and get my email but I get logged out when I click the pay bill button.

New Visitor
Jeff_Mace

If they don't want my money I'm sure I can find another service that does:catwink:

Contributor

Ok, so Im not crazy.  I tried logging in about 15 different times in 3 different browsers.  How come this isnt national news like when the NY Times went down, lol

New Visitor
Pvanpop

Same here. They better not charge us for this.

New Visitor
mahmi58

Whew, I'm glad I'm not the only one!  I am also unable to signon to be able to pay my bill. 

New Visitor
Strebeck

Just adding a reply to this thread confirming that I'm having the same issue.  Additionaly, I've not seen the online bill reflret an adjustment made 5-6 days ago. Whereas the phone reps were consistently telling me "it should show up online in 24 hours" (saying that each day). Hope it's up (and correct) in time to pay the bill!

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

[ Edited ]

There does seem to be an issue with signing in to My Account.

Enter user name. Enter password. Click Sign In.

Page does open to the normal blank gray with the red spinning circle going round and round.

When red circle stops spinning the page kicks back to the main page telling me I need to sign in.

Gee Comcast, I thought I was signing in because I assume that is what I did when I entered my name and password the first time.

STREBECK,

The adjusted amount will not show up as the balance due.

When you are able to check, did you look on the Billing and Payments (or whatever the 2nd tab is called) under Pending Credits? You have to scroll down the page to see that section. If a credit is issued that's where it will be listed.

IF YOU SEE IT LISTED, take a screenshot of the page WITH THE CREDIT  and save it to your computer.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

New Visitor
yaritzabeltran

I'm trying to pay my bill online and all the time that I try to log in is take me back to the same page and is not login in what is happening with your system, is incredible how much your system always have problems

New Visitor
evol15122

I've been trying for the last 20 min. to sign-in. WOW!! technology!!!  I'm sure when your payment is late they will have no problem charging you.

Contributor
tBOo92

my problem exactly.....

Please correct the following errors:

Something went wrong. Payment did not go through. Try again!!

karm102 wrote:

OMG this site let me see what I owed but then when I clicked on pay my bill it told me to sign in when I already was and it wont let me pay

New Visitor
tanyasan62

OMG! Me too! I've been trying since 0600 this morning 8/16/2013 to make a payment. I even called the customer service # 1-866-563-6622...what a waste of time! The person I got acted as though I was crazy and said he didnt see how it could happen that the system did not recognize my phone#, acct#, or address. He told me that he could take my payment over the phone. To wit, I said I DONT THINK SO. I'm not paying you to be able to pay my bill simply bcuz ur system is inoperable. This is probably just another COMCAST scam to force you to pay the $5 phone bill pay fee. REALLY!!!  COMCAST SUCKS AND  THEN SOME!!!!!!!!!!

Contributor

I have been having the same problems since 430 this morning.  Wont let me sign in to pay as well .   Get it right Comcast! 

New Visitor
Lilygilda

Same Here - same thing happened last month when I tried to pay online.  Called and was told same thing today as last month "experiencing problems" with online an phone paying.  Waived the 5.99 fee to do payment.  Comcast needs to hire some better tech that do web-based build.

Contributor
tBOo92

Jeff_Mace wrote:

If they don't want my money I'm sure I can find another service that does:catwink:

#true

New Visitor
New Visitor
RNE

The COMCAST Online payment system does not work. I tried to pay my bill over 3 consecutive days using different computers and each time the system failed. This is repeat from last month.  COMCAST you must correct your online payment system. On a related note I requested to chat with a comcast technician. the chat never commenced.  

New Visitor
Pvanpop

I'm able to log into my account now, but when it I select a payment type(which is a bank payment) and fill in the information and hit continue, it says to select a payment type.

Contributor
tBOo92

very frustrating...................Please correct the following errors:

Something went wrong. Payment did not go through. Try again!!

Pvanpop wrote:

I'm able to log into my account now, but when it I select a payment type(which is a bank payment) and fill in the information and hit continue, it says to select a payment type.

Contributor

At least I was  finally able to make my payment...  I hope it clears up for everyone else soon as well.

C needs to really get on the ball and fix these issues because things like this shouldn't happen so frequently.

New Visitor
Erica0171

I am unable to pay my bill online also. I get an error that says "fix errors" and is not showing me what the error is. I know I could just call and pay over the phone but it says there is an extra fee and I hate it when companies charge stupid fees like that. I will try and pay again later so please fix the problem soon.

New Visitor
mdg0208

I had to sign in several times then when a had a zero balance yesterday I had an amount due this morning but it said it was due last month!  I have never missed a payment.  I can't find my payments on their website.  This is a mess!!!!!!!

Recognized Contributor

[ Edited ]

For those interested...accounts were just accessable and my payment was made and went thru...

Gene