New Visitor
johnny100

Credit for Snow Storm cable loss

During the snow storm last week we lost cable, telephone, internet from Sunday, October 30, through Wednesday, November 2nd.  I believe we can obtain a credit for that time. Can you explain the process to apply for the credit?

Silver Problem Solver
reasd

Re: Credit for Snow Storm cable loss

johnny100 wrote:

During the snow storm last week we lost cable, telephone, internet from Sunday, October 30, through Wednesday, November 2nd.  I believe we can obtain a credit for that time. Can you explain the process to apply for the credit?

Hello,

Call 1-800 comcast and ask for the billing dept.

New Visitor
SueChristmanhay

During the snow storm of IO/29-11/6 we had none of the serves we recieve from comcast. Can we get a credit for this time without service?

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

as stated above call comcast and ask for a credit  This is a customer to customer forum. 

New Visitor
Jane27

Tried several times! Backlog of phone call,s on hold tooooo long with no success!

New Visitor
Jane27

Can't get through on the phone with Comcast!!!!!

Visitor

As another customer in the same situation from the Oct 29 storm, a couple days after power and cable, etc were restored after 6 days without, I logged into my Comcast account online, the Customer Service tab, then Live Chat option and wrote: "I'm writing to find out how much our account will be credited for the 6 -day loss of service from the Oct 29 storm"; it took a whopping 5 minutes to get confirmation of credit to my account for the days lost. Granted, there was this pretty funny little exchange about whether and when I had reported the interruption of service (LOL, seeing as how we didn't have power, phone, or internet, um, I HADN'T), because clearly the person was elsewhere on the globe where they didn't know about the storm, but otherwise it was quick and speedy. Good and speedy job on this one Comcast.

New Visitor
Delirium

I've been without service, including a home phone, for 13 days.

Maybe I should ask them for a free month?

Visitor

Similar situation here.  We are still out on 11/13.  We've requested service (the cable needs to be reattached to the pole,) and were given an 11/19 appointment.  My husband has had to take 2 weeks vacation because he works from home!!  He can't work elsewhere due to the internet security he needs through our router.  NOT GOOD!

Service Expert
Moguns

try this

Share your problem with the Comcast Cares team at We_can_help@comcast.com before 3pm EST (weekend only), you may receive a response

or this

I would immediately send an email to the We Can Help Team:

Please include all of the following in your email:

Your full name

Service Address

Home phone number & an alternate number where you can be reached

Your Comcast Account Number

A link to this Thread

All the details, including dates of the problems

Send to: We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Photobucket
Visitor

Thank you Moguns - I will try that.

Visitor

Hey!  It worked!!  We have internet and phone back... there's a guy outside now. :smileygrin:

Service Expert
Moguns

Great!!!!

I am glad that it helped!!!

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Photobucket