Visitor

Discounts for the disabled and seniors on fixed income

Does Comcast offer any discounts for senior citizens, disabled veterans or the disabled on a fixed income?  That would be a great way to help those who want Comcast but cannot afford it without a little help with the bill.

Gold Problem Solver
BruceW

Re: Discounts for the disabled and seniors on fixed income

In some service areas, yes. For the information for your area please contact Comcast via phone or chat: http://www.comcast.com/Corporate/Customers/contactus/ContactUs.html

New Visitor
Pattiangel1957

As a comcast cusomer who lives on a fixed income in order to have basic cable and internet,it becomes a real strain on my disability income.I try to earn some on line certificate programs but intill my situation changes,and i am able to increase my earning potential i seem to always be trying to keep my bill payed and its difficult to get ahead. If there is any help available i'd appreciate any idea's from your corporation.   thank you

New Visitor
sheilastohl

I would like to know why Comcast does not have that program where ever they provide their service? Why in only a few areas. There are elderly on fixed income all over New England. I cancelled my cable tv service because my budget was so cramped. If the government made a law that cable companies had to make that available why is it not inforced? When I inquired at the local Comcast office they told me that it was the responsibility of the town to agree to that plan. What does the town have to do with it?

New Visitor
dammadboss

I am being told one thing by one rep and then again something else by another.  Then they finally say Washington has a veteran discount.  My husband is a disabled veteran and is 62.  So why am I getting the run around?

Email Expert
CCCarole

dammadboss wrote:

I am being told one thing by one rep and then again something else by another.  Then they finally say Washington has a veteran discount.  My husband is a disabled veteran and is 62.  So why am I getting the run around?

You should be able to get the correct answer for your area by sending an email to the We Can Help Team.

We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

Please include all of the following in your email:

Service address

The full name on your account

Home phone number & an alternate number where you can be reached if possible

Your Comcast Account number

A link to this Thread

A detailed description of the problem

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor
bigredd36

Any discounts for senior citizens with limited income in Westminster Colorado?

Visitor
heddenjewells

Does comcast give breaks for seniors and people with disability?  We sure could use it......

Bronze Star Contributor
wchillman

We are retired and on a fixed income and only subscribe only to Comcast’s Performance Starter. This can allow for great TV as well as internet service for less tan 50 bucks a month. Many Comcast subscribers just aren’t aware of this option and Comcast does not actively promote it. It’s a perfect solution for those of you who are sick of seeing continual price increases as well as paying triple digit monthly bills and, as far as I’m concerned, it is well worth the sacrifices. I’ve posted about it elsewhere on the Comcast site but you can click on this link to read more…

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-Website/WE-WANT-NETFLIX-SUPER-HD/td-p/1691409