New Visitor
jssgee

Does comcast charge late fees for being 1 or 2 weeks late on payment

My monthly iunternet bill is due today, but I am unable to pay it on time this month. I'm wondering if anyone knows if Comcast charges late fees if you're only 1 or 2 weeks late? I use to have Century link and they would always let me pay every two months and never charged a late fee. Just wondering if Comcast might be the same way with internet bills?

New Visitor
donsolo121086

Re: Does comcast charge late fees for being 1 or 2 weeks late on payment

Generally speaking 1 or 2 weeks late is fine Comcast understands things happen in life and people cannot always pay the bill exactly on time, usually you have at least 30 days before they even think of appling a late fee to the account usually its a little longer before they do but the thought comes to mind on day 30 of being late.  Hope this helps.

Gold Problem Solver
BruceW

[ Edited ]

jssgee wrote: ... I'm wondering if anyone knows if Comcast charges late fees if you're only 1 or 2 weeks late? ...

My latest bill contains this note:

An administrative late fee of $7.95 will be assessed on accounts not paid within 38 days of the Billing Date of the invoice, and additional late fee will be assessed day 68 of the billing cycle.

For me, 38 days past the Billing Date is about 10 days after the Due Date.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

My bill has this. As long as the bill is paid by or on the 10th there is no late fee.

Comcast late fee.PNG

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Email Expert
CCCarole

From the Residential Terms of Service: http://www.comcast.com/Corporate/Customers/Policies/SubscriberAgreement.html

f. Our Remedies if You Pay Late or Fail to Pay  1.Late or Non-Payments: You may be billed fees, charges, and assessments related to late or non-payments if for any reason (a) Comcast does not receive payment for the Services by the payment due date or (b) you pay less than the full amount due for the Services. YOU WILL BE ASSESSED A LATE FEE OF 10% PER MONTH FOR ANY PAYMENT AMOUNT THAT HAS NOT BEEN PAID IN FULL AFTER 45 DAYS FROM THE DATE THE INVOICE WAS SENT. No more than three (3) monthly late fees will be imposed for any single payment amount that is past due, regardless of the period during which the payment remains past due.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.