New Visitor
AmrutTadas

Existing Customer --- No Offers for loyalty?

Hi, 

How is it possible that the existing cutsomers have to pay way way more for the same services that are being offered to the new customers for much cheaper price?

I have the double play, Internet and TV. The TV i have is very very basic like 12 channels. Now I see on the ads every day that comcast has so many channels for the same cost being promoted. I call the customer care and they ask me to check the terms and conditions on the website. I was really dis-appointed with that. Its their job to explain me these details. This issue apart my real concern is, I am already paying an amount for which comcast is providing much more on the market.

Why am i not entitled for that? When I ask this, the billing dept. in the customer care just asked me if I want to cancel the service.

Does anyone know how this can be addresses? Any luck with such kinda issues?

Cheers,

Amrut

New Visitor

Re: Existing Customer --- No Offers for loyalty?

I have the same problem.So im going to take off all the movies channels, and go to Net Flix for my movie fix.  I truly dont understand when the programing that comes to my tv also goes to the new customer for a lesser price.

Where is the love?

Contributor
MManica

Its because Comcast's stock goes up only when they gain new customers. Retaining their customer base isn't important. When you call into the call centers, the representatives have no incentive to keep you as a customer as those reps don't get credit for the sale. The representatives only met their sales goals when they sell a new product to a customer, which is a product the customer doesn't already have. 

So there you go, this why you don't matter business-wise to Comcast.

FYI I worked for the company for 3 years. I now work for the government a far far better job. 

If you want to get the best deal from your providers alot of customers would go with Comcast for 1 years, disconnect, go to whatever rival company was in the area, FIOS, DISH Network, etc for the next year with whatever deal they have and then come back for whatever deal Comcast has going. Thats the way people play the game. 

New Visitor
rkggcampbell

We are in the same boat, we are a one income family of 4 and comcast can't do anything for us. Maybe it's time to switch. RCN has promo- triple play for 79.99.       May I add we don't have any prem channels or anything and our bill is extremely high.

Administrator
ComcastLarry

We certainly care for all our customers new and old. We offer many types of pricing packages for all of our services. Our pricing depends on when you sign up for service or the current promotions your on. Retaining our customers is as important as gathering new customers.

Thank You

-ComcastLarry-
Contributor
Koinos

If, as you say, Comcast 'cares' then please explain why when calling the retention department we need to jump through hoops to try to get our monthly bill lowered? And, if successful, its for a limited time. I get off the phone after a unreasonable wait time, frustrated with someone who 'sounds' as though they could care less if I stayed a customer or not.  

Seems to me that an incentive program to get customers to stay with Comcast would work much better. Comcast could proactively apply a minor drop in price for its services for customers as long as they remain with them. Doesn't it cost more to add and remove customers rather then just keep them? Sounds like some out of the box thinking which might even be a pretty good advertising ploy.

About the only thing I routinely notice is increases for services. Charging more for the same service is just a bad business model.  Latest is an increase in the modem rental by two dollars for a device I've had for a year at $5 which by this time has been paid for at least once. Now if I had gotten a new modem and a bump in speed with that $2 dollar increase it might be a different story. A happy, content and satisfied customer, not one who was even now searching for the latest best deal from one of your competitors.

Silver Problem Solver
reasd

Hello,

If Comcast did care about their loyal customer then change the prices on your website for you existing customers and offer a additional $250 credit card or something like you do for your new customers. Then your customers dont have to call the retention dept. and here the same story oh, sorry we dont have any existing promo for existing customers.

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

unfotunately that is not how the world works.  There are promotions in every business to get new customers that are not offered to current customers.  You should always be able to be on a promotion to get better pricing, but this is just how it works.  Try calling verizon and tell them your switching to ATT and see how you bill drops.  This is just the industry but unfortunately we have to live with it.

Contributor

After 23 years of TV with Comcast and 9 years of Internet service I recently switched to FIOS with a 2-year contract.  I switched partly because of recurring upstream power level issues causing dropped Internet connections, but mainly because I just did not want to deal with Comcast customer service, the possibility that a tech would just not show up or not know what he/she was doing, or the fear that Comcast would try to charge for a service call even though my tests indicated the problem was clearly beyond the house.  So I ordered a triple play FIOS package online where the services, costs, and contract terms were clearly indicated.  The installers arrived when promised and competently completed the whole installation in about 2 hours.  For the month I have had the FIOS service I can only say that there is a tremendous difference.  Internet connectivity has been 100% stable and TV pictures, especially standard definition channels, are much clearer.  I did not have HD with Comcast, so I can't compare, but the FIOS HD channels are incredibly crisp.

All in all, I have a faster Internet package than with Comcast (and speed tests show that the FIOS speeds are well above my package speeds) and many more TV channels, but my total cost is about $30 less per month than I was paying before for phone, TV, and Internet.  While Verizon may not advertise a formal loyalty program for existing customers, several co-workers, who switched to FIOS years ago, have told me that Verizon representatives would proactively call them toward the end of the contract period and offer to preserve or even lower the original price for a contract renewal.  One co-worker is into his third year of FIOS service and is paying slightly less for the same services than he was during his first-year promotion.  There was no pleading with a retention department representative.

So I now have a guaranteed price for 2 years.  We'll see what happens at the end of that period, but the odds of going back to Comcast are slim.   

Contributor

I agree that we have to jump through hoops to get the prices lowered. We started with Triple Play at $99(though after all the charges are added, it is not $99)- two years later, it went up, so I had to call the Customer Loyalty Department...they help but not much.  We should not have to go thru this every year to get the price lowered when you do see what they are offering to the new customers. I am seriously thinking of getting rid of my landline and just using my cell. I called to see how much I would save..she said about $10 then proceeded to tell me that for a little more a month, I could have even more...I called to ask about removing something and they want me to add something. It does get aggravating and frustrating, but I seriously doubt that anyone else is going to be any different. It is only about the almight dollar and customers are just a number. They don't care if they lose some as they will get more somewhere else. Sad but true. I hate calling Comcast as they line they give you just sounds so phony.

Visitor

I feel everyone's pain here.  All I can say is, keep calling and keep complaining.  If the rep you are talking to says they don't have an answer, ask for their supervisor.  If the supervisor can't help you, make sure you request to be transferred to the customer loyalty department.  Our July 2011 bill went up 25 dollars per month with zero advanced notification of an increase.  I have spent over an hour on the phone, talked to 4 different reps, but the 4th rep was the charm.  He was in the "loyalty" department, and not only dismissed the 25 dollar increase, but further reduced the bill an additional 25 dollars a month.  Keep calling and keep complaining until  you reach someone who can help you.  And if you don't want to bother with all the effort, call Verizon, because it certainly seems they are much more eager to reward customer loyalty than Comcast.

New Visitor
barbiaux98

It is rediculous.  I am paying $155 a month for double play (tv and internet).  I have 3 cable boxes and a modem and nothing over channel 90 or so.  I can get verizon triple play with hbo, starz, wireless router, free installation and 160 channels for $108.  I called and asked if they could do something to make it competitive and they said I could do the triple play for $129 boxes and taxes plus I would have to pay an installation fe for the phone.  I am not even asking for them to match, I just want a better deal.  Owell, verizon here I come

New Visitor
iratecustomer2

Comcast........where do i begin??? there are just so many issues with them. every six months my bill goes up and then when i try to lower it, they quote you one price but god forbid if you don't jump on it in that instant. you won't get it if you choose to weigh your optins and call back ten minutes later. the call center is by far the worst, most unfriendly bunch of saps. one person tells you one thing and then someone else tells you another. they couldn't care less about retaining you as a customer. they offer no solutions to billing problems and basically tell you to take it or leave it...well....i'm leaving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just don't understand how you would rather lose business than work with or offer existing customers deals comparable to new customers....smh.:smileyangry:

New Visitor
iratecustomer2

whatever comcast larry. your explanation is ridiculous. "it depends on when you sign up". were talking about loyal customers being shown some type of appreciation for their continued business. your response neither answered the question, nor did it suggest a solution....try again.

New Visitor
Ciera2012

i like your answer and i totally understand.

Email Expert
madylarian

I'm curious.  What service DOES "reward customer loyalty"?  We've been with the same utility company for 24 years and prices have only gone up.  Same with the phone company.  The only deal we get from the insurance company is a bundled price and discounts based on age, but have an accident and that all goes away.  None of the businesses we've been patronizing for many years have ever given us discounts.  Who does?

mady

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Email Expert
CCCarole

You can always call 1-800 comcast and ask to speak with someone in the Retention Department and see if they can offer you anything. Of course, if you then ask for your service to be canceled, they will also do that for you.  I have been a 'loyal customer' for many years myself, with Comcast, with the electric company, the gas company, the bank, the telephone company, my local grocery store,  and the list goes on and on.... I don't get discounts from any of them- Do you?

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor
barbiaux98

I wrote my post because I was a little frustrated and wanted an avenue to express how I feel.  Then we get not 1 but 2 reps come on here back to back to respond to our concerns and they both give the same response.  This is so arrogant on the part of Comcast.  They are comparing themselves to Car Insurance, water, electric, gas, and food.  The mentioned expenses that they never get a break on are also things that can not be done without.  You are right when you say you don't get a break but you can not live without them so we are all stuck paying whatever they say.  Do they not realize that they are an optional utility with competition so yes I believe we all have the right to fight for a better deal in this case.

I think I am in the same boat with everyone else in here where we feel the company needs to make money but come on all we ask for is a break.  I am paying over $150 for cable with no upgrades and the slowest internet you offer.  Do I pay $150 a month for ANY other utilities.  I will tell you the answer is no. 

I was on the fence about switching or staying but after those 2 comcast reps posted their arrogant responses I am on my way to your competition. 

Silver Problem Solver
commanguy

barbiaux

This forum is mainly a customer to customer help forum. Anyone with a user name in blue is a Comcast customer.

Some of us volunteer our time to help other customers with issues; many that we ourselves have gone through.

So far no offical Comcast employee has made any comments on this site. Not needing to defend them on their opnions. Just setting the record straight.

Gold Problem Solver
BruceW

commanguy wrote: ...So far no offical Comcast employee has made any comments on this site. ...

This might come as a surprise to ComcastLarry up in post #5.  :-)

Silver Problem Solver
commanguy

Missed that one....OOPS, sorry Larry

Security Expert
USAF_E-8_RET

Hey commonguy, speaking of missing something, I guess everyone missed this on the splash page for Billing:

Promotions.PNG

BTW, this is the FAQ Link:  http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Billing/Billing-FAQs-Customer-Generated/td-p/765071 which states in part:

Please Note: We are unable to support requests for billing promotions in this forum. The retention department is available to all customers that wish to discuss promotion offers. Should you wish to discuss an offer, you may reach our retention department by contacting customer service via phone at 1-800-266-2278.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Contributor
rshackleford

I may have the best story for Customer NON Retention and Loyalty.

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Billing/Extremely-unethical-business-practices/td-p/1018541

New Visitor
Norwjc

There is an easy solution to everyone's problem.  Get away from Cables, phone lines, fiber optic, and all that Jazz....

Switch to Direct Tv or Dish Network.  There are no wires that need to be replaced, cut up, worn out, etc. 

The picture quality is excellent and Far better than Fios and Comcast.

Customer Service is Medium.  But once you get installed, set-up an online account, and all changes/additions can be made online.

Pricing is slightly lower, but if not happy, they will work with you.

I have been a Direct Tv customer for  8 years and will continue......

The myth about bad weather, rain, snow...is all bogus....

In eight years of Direct Tv, my signal has faded 3 times..Because of weather....

They built a second generation dish, that is very lightweight...no signal fading with this dish...

Good Luck

Regular Contributor

Now I'm curious, Does your utility company charge new customers 50% less than you? Doubt it! Does the utilty company make you rent the meter they use to keep track of your power usage? No!

You ask the question what businesses give discounts to long time customers: Airlines,Car Dealerships,Best Buy, Cell Phone carriers... I could go on but, I think most people would agree with me and say that Comcast is a Rip off and a Monopoly! So, stop defending them.

New Visitor

You are exactly correct on this issue.  Like an old relationship that has learned to anticipate and expect you to be always there for them (and always happy) It might be best to take a step back as consumers, quit and join another company --- (it would have stronger effect if done in a large group)  I am paying more for an apartment with one TV, phone and internet than when I had two TV's, phone and internet. 

I am just as frustrated as you if not even more frustrated!!!!

Visitor

Hi,

My bank,my electric company, my gas company, my grocery store, etc, do not offer special deals to new customers. They offer their best prices to all their customers. That eliminates the need for loyalty offers.

New Visitor
barbiaux98

My install date for FIOS is tomorrow.  I received a deal of $91 after taxes for internet and cable with 1 DVR and 2 regular boxes.  I also will have HBO for 6 months for free.  I have a price guarantee for 2 years. 

New Visitor
hello2me

Well Semco, and Consumers do not offer special deals to new customers either, do they?:smileyconfused:

Just an additional 'so there' comment for the original complaint. Think things through I always say. :smileylaugh:

Frequent Visitor

[ Edited ]

Never mind "but thanks".

New Visitor
OPINION8TED

I pay 67.37 just for comcast internet.  They are constantly trying to get me to add tv and phone, but the idea is to get my bill to go down not up!  Maybe if they spent less money on all the junk mail I receive in my mailbox, they could give their customers better prices!   

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Opinion8ted, You might do better price if you add Comcast tv. The Basic tv tier would work for you. You don't even have to use Comcast cable to watch tv. The whole purpose of getting it is to lower you bill.

Paying for the basic tv tier plus your internet tier could save you money. A lot of people actually do this but never use Comcast tv. It's simply a way to save a few bucks on the bill.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

New Visitor
OPINION8TED

Queen, I called and it is NOT CHEAPER at all.   My the rep said my bill 70.13 this next month.  What the? 

I told the guy maybe I should switch to Embarq.  Then he said wait, let me get you to someone who might be able to give you a better deal, transferred me and that started me back at the main menu.

So much for good customer service.  How frustrating!

New Visitor
OPINION8TED

Dear Queern-Evie,

I called and it is NOT CHEAPER at all.  

My the rep said my bill 70.13 this next month.  What the?

I told the guy maybe I should switch to Embarq.  Then he said wait, let me get you to someone who might be able to give you a better deal, transferred me and that started me back at the main menu.

So much for good customer service.  How frustrating!

New Visitor
JRMBRANDY

I completely agree w/EVERYTHING everyone has said in regard to customer loyalty and Comcast Customer Service!  Truthfully, it absolutely STINKS!!! 

I have been calling in to this company for over two months now without any resolution whatsoever, which has been extremely frustrating and disheartening, because I believe Comcast has a good service and can do good things, but they’re not recognizing or rewarding the individuals who have stayed w/them throughout the years. 

Oh and check it out, on the 4th I spoke w/a supervisor by the name of Albert who lied and said Comcast does not have a Loyalty or Retention Dept.; can you believe that?  When I got angry, because I knew he was LYING, he had the nerve to get surly and rude w/me as I called him on it.  When I asked to speak to his superior, he said there was no one available.  He wouldn’t give me his last name, but after badgering him he gave me and ID #, but who knows if that’s really correct?  Anyway, after hanging up on him and immediately calling back, I kind of felt like my account had been flagged or everyone answering calls that night were in the same vicinity; therefore, they heard or knew what was going on and tried to block my getting through to anyone of significance, because I’m telling you... it was horrible, horrible service from then on!!!!

As for the monthly modem and additional box fees, I agree w/Koinos... I too think they are ridiculous!  I’ve been w/Comcast for over 4 years and have paid over $300 for each, which should have definitely paid for themselves by now, and yet, I’m still paying --- Go figure!?  Couldn’t they do what Direct TV does, which is offer a maintenance or warranty pkg (for a very reasonable price) to cover any damage or work that needed to be done?  I feel like this is outright “highway robbery”!

Lastly, there’s a section online that says, “Would you like to send Rick Germano (the Senior VP of Customer Operations) an e-mail?”... Well, I did!  However, I’m wondering if Mr. Germano will really see the e-mail and do something, or if another uncaring Comcast Rep will get it, and do NOTHING!?!?

New Visitor
Jxxrboy

Utility companies are governed by the Utility Commision in each state and is a whole different beast than a cable company.  Uitilites are essentially a necessity where cable is not a necessity.  Also there is a meter charge on your utility bill every month whether you use electricity or gas or not.  Just an fyi.

New Visitor

I agree with you. I have been paying $200 a month for a "package deal" cable ,internet,phone. I am sick of getting ripped off. Here's the kicker. I can't even get through thier phone system to CANCEL my contract. I have turned in all my equiptment. and everytime I call I go through and have to get a call back. Then thier service hangs up on me I can't even get ahold of a real person. I am seriously upset.

Contributor
MikeRogers

I presently have Comcast and I'm 18 months into my 24 month agreement. I am paying $155.00 for the HD Triple play. When my promotional period ends my monthly rate will be over 180 a month. These are crazy numbers in such tough times. I use to have DirecTV and was paying alot less, and I have been getting alot of great deals in the mail which I will probably take advantage of when my 2 year commitment is up. I am overall happy with Comcast product, but not at all happy with their pricing. As previous posters have written, wouldn't it make sence to take care of good customers rather then give ALL the good deals to new customers.

Contributor

comcast needs to re-vamp and reconsider the valid remarks contained on this message board.

Yes I can name 10 business's that I work with as a consumer and receive discounts:

Insurance- 20% off for being with them for over 5 years- 10% if I have a clean driving record.

Car Mechanic shop- 10% off club for parts. 20% if I use their service within a 6 mont period.

Electric- Yep! I can shop around- get loyalty rewards if I re-sign a contract for another year! Placing the account in rate drops during peak hours.

Health Insurance- Certain times they give discounts for joining health clubs or taking a health course for preventive causes.

Triple A Motor/travel- Yup memberships get lowered and more offers and services at no add on"fee" .

to those who think comcast hasnt caught on to the "leave and come back later" they have thwarted this entirely. How? Let me explain.

I cancelled due to family change in financials. About 6 months later we moved to a new area. Our finances allowed us to get basic cable/internet, so I called to sign on. They said that they would honor the promo for new customers but I would need to go to my local Comcast office to show proof of identity. At the local office the lady searched and found that I had a previous account. She linked it to re-activate and I was then "screwed" over for any promo. She said that because the account cannot be duplicated or re-assigned she had to put me back onto the original account, which then disqualified me for any promotionals. I also got charged 65$ for a tech to show up two weeks later (although I paid the first two weeks with no active service!!!) to connect my modem. He said my modem that I bought was dead and said I had to "rent" one of their "certified" models. Otherwise I can go buy one of that model and he would come back later...which would mean another two week delay and yet another 65$ for the service call! Customer service received an irrate call with zero resolution other then...pay your bill and if the modem goes bad, we will replace it . They don't mention that yeah they will replace it and still charge you for the tech to re-assign it!

Customer loyalty- More like Customers get it royally in a bad way!

Frequent Visitor

[ Edited ]

MikeRogers wrote:

I presently have Comcast and I'm 18 months into my 24 month agreement. I am paying $155.00 for the HD Triple play. When my promotional period ends my monthly rate will be over 180 a month. These are crazy numbers in such tough times. I use to have DirecTV and was paying alot less, and I have been getting alot of great deals in the mail which I will probably take advantage of when my 2 year commitment is up. I am overall happy with Comcast product, but not at all happy with their pricing. As previous posters have written, wouldn't it make sence to take care of good customers rather then give ALL the good deals to new customers.

Howdy MikeRogers, I am glad I was able to help you. Cheers

Contributor
MikeRogers

Thanks for the reply and all the helpful information. As I mentioned I am overall happy for comcast and there services, but have a problem with there pricing. You mentioned that you have the triple play, do you have the HD package, and if you don't mind me asking what do you pay monthly for the 3 services. Did you have to sign a 2 year deal, or are  still  going month to month? I would probably stay with comcast if I got a good enough deal, I will know in a few months if things work out. Again thanks for the info.

Mike.

Frequent Visitor

Mike I sent you a PM in regards to your questions

MikeRogers wrote:

Thanks for the reply and all the helpful information. As I mentioned I am overall happy for comcast and there services, but have a problem with there pricing. You mentioned that you have the triple play, do you have the HD package, and if you don't mind me asking what do you pay monthly for the 3 services. Did you have to sign a 2 year deal, or are  still  going month to month? I would probably stay with comcast if I got a good enough deal, I will know in a few months if things work out. Again thanks for the info.

Mike.

- check for it. Cheers

Contributor
MikeRogers

Never recieved the PM you sent, there where no messages when I opened the envelop, if you could trying sending it one more time I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mike.

New Visitor

I cannot understand the business model used by this company. I have been a customer for years, when I noticed my bill was dramatically higher then I expected I went to a service center to discuss. This was in October. I thought I had worked things out to a satisfactory conclusion, I was told my service would be $71.10 per month, great. My bills since then...Oct 71.10 Nov $99.56 Dec $113.06 Jan $134.91   

There have been no additional services or pay per views during any of this time. When I went to the service center today to try to figure out what was going on and to get the price back in line I was just fed one excuse after another. When I asked what can we do on a go forward basis to lower my bill to get it closer to the $71..The only "promotion" available for existing customers was to drop my internet from Mbps to Mbps.

If I can't get this resolved soon it looks like U-Verse will be getting a new customer.

New Visitor
abcdefg12345

ComcastLarry,

If you really wanted to keep your customers, you'd do anything possible to keep them.  Current promotions and what is available is irrelevant.  A retention specialist can do anything they want, period.  I paid $0.00 for a year of Limited Basic service.  I doubt that was a promotion.  I recently had my Comcast bill credited for six months of Limited Basic service.  Was that a special promotion?  Highly unlikely. 

If you're willing to let customers based purely on what promotions are available, you're not doing your job correctly.  And if you're not the one to talk to, transfer us to a rentention department specialist.  And don't try to tell us one doesn't exist.  That's impossible.

New Visitor
BLOODBOILING

I just looked closer at my bills, I too was wondering why the higher prices all the time....look at your Nov. Bill - SO THEY CAN MAKE MORE INVESTMENTS FOR SHAREHOLDERS!!! i HATE THIS COMPANY AND I HATE THAT WE HAVE TO USE THEM. I WISH EVERYBODY WOULD STAND UP AND SAY "NO MORE"

News from Comcast
Attention Comcast Customers - Important Information about your
services: While we continue to make investments, we periodically
need to adjust prices due to increases in programming and other
business costs. Starting January 1, 2012, new prices will apply to
certain Internet services and equipment fees as indicated in this
notice.                                                                 Current    New
Performance Internet (Only)                              $59.95    $62.95
Blast!® (Only)                                                    $69.95    $72.95
Starting February 1, 2012, new prices will apply to certain installation
and miscellaneous fees as outlined below: Current New
Convenience Fee - Agent                                    $5.00   $5.99
Upgrade/Downgrade of service (no visit required)$3.99  $5.00
Field Collection Charge                                      $20.00  $25.00
Additional Outlet (New)                                     * $20.00   $30.00
Additional Outlet (Prewired)                             * $10.00   $15.00
Self Install Kit (Single and Multi-Product)           $0.00    $10.00
Home Networking                                             * $75.00  $119.99
Directory assistance charges                            $1.50     $1.99
*A Technician Visit Charge of $30.00 will be added to any installation activity
that requires a home visit.

New Visitor
akladis

Comcast Larry, you say that we as existing customers are just as important, than why when I call to get in on the current promotion for performance internet 20mbps with powerboost for $29.99 for 6 months, Comcast says no way?

New Visitor

I support your frustration.  This is marketing at it's best.  The more customers that they have brings them more money...  I like you should (and will) look into other means of receiving phone, TV and internet services.  Like a bad relationship, as long as they have your loyalty, they don't really care about returning the loyalty... They are out for the mighty dollar. Period.  If they like any other business thought of quality over quantity and money, things would be different.  They have NO ties to you... Like an open ended marriage... We should leave!!!

New Visitor

Why are your "investments" not put back into the investors who give the money each and every month!  Your customers... Not the stock markets!!!

New Visitor
lfgarner

I will call right before my current promotion runs out and ask if they have any promotions going on and usually they do.  I have digital preferred for $39.99mo plus all other charges and this was good for 6 mos.  This deal runs out soon so will be calling for another deal.

As far as getting on Comcast internet and phone service..I have called about getting one of the great deals and was told that I could not get it because I was already a customer.  So I continue with ATT for internet and phone.  I would not be saving anything to switch so why do it.  It would just make sense for Comcast to give existing customers those deals to get all their business.  They are really screwing up.