Visitor
Accepted Solution

Extra Charges

I have tried for the past 2 days, numerous times, to contact Comcast by phone, with no success.  I have been placed on hold for well over an hour, over the two days. 

In November I received a flyer for a new promotional rate.  I called the number and requested the change.  I was told what the charge would be and what the change would be.  However, they also added digital Outlet fees of 13.90 to the account.   I was not told of this addition and would like it reversed and eliminated.

How do I contact Comcast, to talk to an advisor, to get this solved.  Is there a number other than 1-877-842-6622 that will get me through to comcast?

Eileen 

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Extra Charges

biffnbop wrote:

I have tried for the past 2 days, numerous times, to contact Comcast by phone, with no success.  I have been placed on hold for well over an hour, over the two days. 

In November I received a flyer for a new promotional rate.  I called the number and requested the change.  I was told what the charge would be and what the change would be.  However, they also added digital Outlet fees of 13.90 to the account.   I was not told of this addition and would like it reversed and eliminated.

How do I contact Comcast, to talk to an advisor, to get this solved.  Is there a number other than 1-877-842-6622 that will get me through to comcast?

Eileen 

I am requesting that a Moderator read your post.  PS  Love your username!

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Visitor

Re: Extra Charges

Thank you CCCarole,  I did get a phone call from Michael, {A real person, not a recording : ) } and he has resolved this issue.  I appreciate your, (and Michael's) help.