New Visitor
michaelperkins

FINANCIAL HARDSHIP

i never really have problems paying my bill, but these past couple of weeks have been real tough for me. All i need is a couple of weeks to pay my bill in full. I was wondering if someone can help me out with some kind of payment plan. There are cheaper services out there but I've been a loyal customer to comcast. Now all I want is a little help PLEASE!!!

Bronze Problem Solver
Paraniod

Re: FINANCIAL HARDSHIP

Michael.

Best way to get help with this is to call 1-800-Comcast and speak to billing, this is mainly a customer to customer help forum

New Visitor
mayshia1

depending on what market you are in- comcast has different policies if you are experiencing difficulty with your bill.  In the Atlanta market, comcast offers payment arrangements, however in the Chicago market you will only get an option to "promise to pay" within 7 days and oh by the way, you can on make a "promise to pay" every 3 months. I hope your situation gets better- I've been a long time customer as well and unfortunately since I'm not eligible for another "promise to pay" since I utilized one last month- I will be either without cable/internet service or with another provider very soon.

New Visitor
ROSFLO

IM FACING HARDSHIP ALSO IM ON A PENSION AND JUST FR4 A FEW MONTHS IM BACKED UP WITH DOCTOR BILLS OUT OF POCKET.MY CABLE WAS SHUT OFF IVE PAID $280 ON IT AND WILL PAY MORE ON THE 21ST THE BALANCE.IM ALSO THKING ABOUT DOWNSIZING I DONT NEED CABLE IT NEEDS ME.YOUR PAYMENT CENTERS ARE NOT SENIOR FRIENDLY AND TO FAR APART FR4 US TO GET TO THE ONE IN OAK PARK WAS PERFECT WHAT HAPPEN?????????

New Visitor
ROSFLO

I AGREE IVE BEEN A LONG TIME CUSTOMER THRU OUT COMCAST EXSITANCES AND NOW THEVE GOT RULES SO TIGHT ITS ONLY GONNA CLOSE THEM DOWN THEY THINK WE CANT DO WITH OUT THEM YES WE CAN AND THE WAY THE ECONOMY IS GOING WE WILL HAVE TO INSTEAD OF HELPING US WITH OUR PROBLEMS THEY HAVE BECOME THE PROBLEM.WE DONT NEED MORE PUSHBACKS WHAT WE NEED IS FINANCIAL FRIENDLY CABLE UNDER ANY CONDITIONS.

New Visitor
ROSFLO

ALSO THERES THE COMMERCIAL FACTOR==ALMOST ALL COMMERCIALS AT NIGHT SO ACTUALLY WE ARE PAYING FOR 45% OF MOVIES AND SUCH BUT 50% COMMERCIAL AND 5%LABOR AND OTHER USESAGE.WITH THAT IN MIND WE SHOULD GET SOME INCENTATIVES,BREAKS.TREATS SOMETHING AND THE FOR SOME OF US THAT GET OUR MONIES AT CERTAIN TIMES OF THE MONTH THAT SHOULD BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION ALSO,WE ARE NOW MADE TO FEEL LIKE SUBHUMAN ITS NOT FAIR TO THE CUSTOMERS WHO SERVE THIS BUSINESS.

Bronze Star Contributor

ROSFLO: This is not meant to offend you but I don't understand your point.  "WHAT WE NEED IS FINANCIAL FRIENDLY CABLE UNDER ANY CONDITIONS."  They have a product that people want.  That product to them has a value of whatever they charge for that product.  If you would like that product the price is there for you to pay if you choose to.  If you go to Walmart they will not offer cheaper pricing for that gallon of milk for instance.  If you ask the cashier they will not discount that price either.

Unfortunately under these economic times Cable is not as feasably affordable as it once was.  It's a luxury good.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

ROSFLO wrote:

ALSO THERES THE COMMERCIAL FACTOR==ALMOST ALL COMMERCIALS AT NIGHT SO ACTUALLY WE ARE PAYING FOR 45% OF MOVIES AND SUCH BUT 50% COMMERCIAL AND 5%LABOR AND OTHER USESAGE.WITH THAT IN MIND WE SHOULD GET SOME INCENTATIVES,BREAKS.TREATS SOMETHING AND THE FOR SOME OF US THAT GET OUR MONIES AT CERTAIN TIMES OF THE MONTH THAT SHOULD BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION ALSO,WE ARE NOW MADE TO FEEL LIKE SUBHUMAN ITS NOT FAIR TO THE CUSTOMERS WHO SERVE THIS BUSINESS.

Complain to the networks if you don't like the commercials. If you mean infomercials complain to the networks/channels that are airing them.

Comcast has no control over what the networks do and the commercials they air.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.