New Visitor
Alekx
Accepted Solution

Failed CHSI Sik charge

I installed comcast internet and tv in the beginning of the January 2012 using a self installation kit and had no issues with that. After couple of weeks I received an additional self install kit which I never ordered. So I called comcast and guy on the line said that it's a comcast mistake and I won't be charged for it, arranged an appointment for me to return the package and assured me that they will credit me for that appointment, i.e. that I won't have to pay anything. Ok, so they come to my apartment on Friday 13/1, picked up the equipment. Right after that I called comcast and was told to wait a bit until amount will appear on my bill so they can credit it to me. Alright, after couple of days it appeared and I called again and they told me that credit is applied and it will take 3-4 business days for it to appear in my bill. A week has passed but I saw no credit, so I called again and another woman requested credit for me again and told me that I'll need to wait 2-3 billing cycles for credit to appear, i.e. 2-3 moths :smileyhappy: I called in few days again to check how is it going and third woman said that it will appear in my account till the end of the week 1/23. At the end of the week instead of getting credit I got new bill for February for $97.64 that included my regular charges plus Failed CHSI Sik for $49.95. So this time I decided to try online support and chatted with guy named Roland, he totally understood my problem and said that everything is all set now, credit is applied and will appear on my bill in 24 hours from now. 24 has passed, but I still see no credit :smileysad: 

So what can I do next? I'm very upset about that whole situation, so far it goes in the way when if they don't return me $49.95 till the due date and I don't pay it they will stop the service? This is terrible...

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Failed CHSI Sik charge

You may send an email to the We Can Help Team at:  :We_can_help@cable.comcast.com .

Please include all of the following in your email: Service address

The full name on your account

Home phone number & an alternate number where you can be reached if possible

You Comcast Account number

A link to this Thread

A detailed description of the problem

CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor
Alekx

Sent, waiting for the reply...

New Visitor
Alekx

Alright, so yesterday I got a call from comcast and they apologized for inconvenience and said that my credit is approved and will show up in my bill in 24 hours. And that's right, today I can finally see it, problem is solved :smileyhappy:

New Visitor
mhammac

I have received a charge on my bill for a failed CHSI SIK for $99.99.  I understand what it means and I would like to contest this charge.  The failure was in the lines outside of my house.  The tech said that there was a restrictor placed on the lines.  He fixed it and then told me there was no charge.  The customer support rep also told me there was no charge since the problem was with the equipment and not due to any fault of mine.  When I got the install kit no one told me that if I failed to install it correctly that there would be a $99.99 charge added to my bill.  I googled this problem and it appears to be a little too common.  I tried the online chat feature on the customer support page. the lady was very nice but unable to help me with this problem.

ComcastIrma