New Visitor
MAEUHA

Got my first bill is overexagerated high!

Hi; Last month I received in the mail a xfinity-comcast promotion and signed up for service under what I was led to believe it was $39.95 per month for internet and voice service only, I received my first bill in the amount of $140.58 and looking at my account now online comcast-xfinity is charging me more than $220.00! I do not understand as to why it is so high since I did not have a required "pin number" to be able to see all of those charges online, if it is going to be this deceptive way I definitely want to cancel this account immediately since it has not pass over my 30 day period. please contact me at (615)915-4982.

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

Re: Got my first bill is overexagerated high!

Although it isn't obvious, this forum is generally a customer to customer forum and is not actively monitored by Comcast. Although Comcast employees (their usernames are in red) are often here to help, they may not see your specific post. To get help, you can drop a note to Comcast corporate customer service (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com).

For the quickest response, please include:
Your full name;
Service address;
Phone number & an alternate number if possible;
Account number;
A link to your post.

39.99 for voice and internet is ridiculously cheap.  I just went to comcast.com and could not find anything near that price for those services.   So did you call comcast and they told you that was a good promo?   Your first bill will always be slightly higher than your normal bill as your paying a month in advance but  thats a lot more.  Comcast probably signed you up for the wrong promo.  you need to call them no one here can access your billing info.

Recognized Contributor

Re: Got my first bill is overexagerated high!

220 seems a really high for only internet and phone.