New Visitor
patty24

Internet service only $62.95 a month?? I'm not paying that. Bye Bye comcast

I switched over to Internet service only in December and was told the charge was $34.95. By my April bill it suddenly inflated to $48.95, but I paid it without checking it out. In May it was also $48.95 and I just knew it was not right so I called them. I was told that the promotion I had signed up for in December (I had no idea I signed up for a promotion) had ended and the charge reflected that. I stated that that was way too much and what was this "Power Boost" that was included in the fee? Well that feature is for streaming and playing games on computer of which I do not do either. I do not need this Power Boost.

The associate then quoted me $39.95 a month with removing the Power Boost. I was also given a credit for the months that I was overcharged. After the credits I was left with a $17 balance which I paid. There still was a slight discrepancy, so I hadn't yet paid it and tonight I was going to call about that (a late fee I should not be paying)and then make a payment. Well when I went to view my bill, I see that not only did they never fix the $48.95, but now they are charging me $62.95 a month for internet only!!! Then, upon further review, this was also on the bill............

"While performing a routine review of our customer accounts, we discovered a billing discrepancy. The correct rate for customers subscribing to High Speed Performance Internet only is $62.95.This new rate is effective with this billing statement. We sincerely apologize for this billing discrepancy.

To show our appreciation for your continued business, we are upgrading your service to our faster Blast speed at no charge."

Well, of course billing is closed now, so I'll just call another provider and by the time they open, whether it be tomorrow or Thursday, I will have new service elsewhere. I have played the comcast game for too long now and I am just plain tired of it. I suppose they are penalizing me for doing away with cable service, I don't know. It seems like they are playing games the way they name a service (Power Boost) to make one think they are getting something. That must be their way of secretly overcharging... for nothing.Just like their "Billing discrepancy" It's not a discrepancy, it's a suave way of increasing your bill and getting away with it by making it look like it was an error.

Well, this was it. Bye comcast, I've kept you wayyyyyy too long. 

Regular Contributor
TimmahDude

Re: Internet service only $62.95 a month?? I'm not paying that. Bye Bye comcast

Hi. Hope I can clear some things up for you... and sorry for the inconvience this has caused ----

The 34.95 price for the Performance Internet you have was a 6 month promotional rate. 

The 48.95 price for Performance is the "With Cable" price. 

The 62.95 price for Performance is the "Without Cable" price. 

You may actually be able to save some money by bundling your Internet Service with Cable TV if that is something you're looking for.

I am not posting in an official capacity here, but before considering cancellation of the services, get in contact with Customer Solutions. They may be able to assist. 1-800-266-2278, Option 1 for Residential, then 4, select the option for "Cancel or downgrade" this will put you in touch with someone who may be able to provide you with a different tier of Internet (Economy Plus is a pretty good deal at 39.95, promotional rate is 19.95 and it's still pretty quick at 6mg/1.5mg) 

*This post is my own personal opinion 

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

Very good information.  that explains it all.  Bundling multiple services does indeed decrease cost.  Just to add whenever you sign up for service they are giving you an introductory rate that will expire.

New Visitor
comilli

Same here for me. Just got rid of cable and my internet shot up to $62.95. I feel is a ridiculous price for internet anyway you look at it. I have been a comcast customer for a long time now and it has been always the case. The only reason I am keeping comcast is because they are the only reliable internet service in my area. I wish I had an option. I removed cable just because I was paying too high for something which I could get a lower price with a different provider. Now I am getting penalised for removing cable with a very high ridiculous internet price.

I just hope comcast realizes that people are just waiting for a reliable internet competition, once that is available throughout the country, people will start falling off one by one. The customer service is bad. I kept calling them to reduce my cable cost and they kept saying there is nothing available for existing customers and once I disconnected they call me and offer low price. If they had done it earlier I wouldn't have disconnected in the first place. I am going to get rid of internet too soon. I am so fed up with comcast that I am ready to compromise on the internet quality.

New Visitor
mamaduke1

I feel I am paying too much for cable as well. It's like the more you pay on your bill, the higher it gets. I just paid $300.00 and now I owe over $400.00. that is crazy.

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

mamaduke1 how is that even possible that you just pay 300 and already owe 400?   Did you owe 700 and are trying to pay a balance down.

Regular Contributor
TimmahDude

You may want to consider contacting billing to have them go over the bill and find out when you got behind. It might help to downgrade the services a bit so you can get caught up. I recommend this to a lot of people myself.

Contributor
snagglet

[ Edited ]

I got rid of the cable TV hoping to bring the price down since there's nothing on TV I want to watch.  I find it amazing that the charges for broadband internet alone is $62.95.  Unfortunately I need the fast connection because I work from home.  Why is a similar service so much cheaper in the UK?  My broadband service, which is similar to this one [up to 100MB] cost only $20 flat a month! That's more than 3 times the price!!!

New Visitor

Because this is America, land of the psuedo-monopoly parading under the guise of "comptetition" in order to avoid monopoly regulation. And trust me, Comcast and the other companies all know this and take full advantage of the fact. It is a ridiculous farce when the government says well several companies service an area so there is competition but then in that area, it is carved up so that you have only one "provider" available.

Visitor
IXXXI

I was paying 40$ a month for years for broadband with Insight Broadband before they were bought by Comcast here in Rockford Illinois about 8 or 9 yrs ago. They rate went up to $44.95 shortly after, then another price hike to $48.95 beginning of year. Kept same service throughout. Now Oct 22nd, 2012, I get a letter in mail from them stating
"a review of our records has found an error in the monthly price charged to your account for internet service. While your account shows that you subscribe to Petformance Internet service only, you are being charged at the price for Internet service with subscription to XFINITY TV and/or XFINITY Voice. (thought they were overcharging me,ha!) The current monthly price for Performance Internet by itself is $62.95 (plus applicable taxes and fees) Due to error we will NOT make any retroactive price changes, however, your bill going forward beginning November 18th, 2012, will reflect the current price of 62.95. As a courtesy you will also receive a promotion of 7$ off per month for the next six months. There is no action required on your part to receive this offer - we will automatically add it to your account. We are sorry for the inconvenience and oversight on our part. If you have any questions........blah blah blah

I didnt sign up for any promotion. Ive been paying the same price plus hike rates for over ten years...Couldnt wireless companys use this same tactic to charge more for there unlimited data packages to get rid of unlimitef data users, oh wait they dont really have a monoploy like broadband companys do.
New Visitor
stlcardinal9

I just got the exact same letter and I will be cancelling service if they dont straighten out the problem. 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh, it gets better!  I have been with them for over 12 years for internet only.  Before Xfinity, before bundles and I received the letter that they have made an "error" in my billing and have been billing me a bundle rate instead of stand alone, and that my bill is going up $20.00.  What?  There was no error.  Bundles did not exist when I signed up!  I must have moron stamped on my forehead!  This is totally unacceptable!  

New Visitor
phoard1

Heav1,

Same here.   I've been with comcast internet only forever and now get this bogus letter.    What a scam.    I'll be looking to get a new provider ASAP.

New Visitor
TinquePako

Well at least you are all getting a deal! I signed up for $24.95 a month, the promotion ended and my bill went up to $52.60. I was late making my last payment, which I usually do via phone and credit card. This time however I decided to log on via internet only to see that my current charges are way over what they should be, even for 2 months of service. I divide real quick and my bill is $70? Wait a minute, that doesn't make any sense...get into my Sept bill to see that my bill was increased to $69.95 a month!!! I've gone back as far as my May bill and see NO notification whatsoever that my bill was going to increase or that there was a billing discrepency on their end. NOTHING! It just WENT up! I can't believe they overcharge and deliver the absolute worst internet speeds. This apt had AT&T when I moved in but the service was slow so we switched to Comcast when I moved in. AT&T was twice as fast for half the price with NO promotion. I'm done with you Comcast. We're being gouged for crappy service and you always find a way to make it our fault when the service is bad. Not to mention the fact that I've been on hold for almost 30 minutes now. Screw you guys. I'm done.

Visitor
IXXXI

I didnt sign up for no promotion. Comcast bought our only local broadband provider 5 plus yrs ago (insight broadband). I was paying 40$ a month with insightbb with no gimmicks no promotions and no bundles and the same speed (20+mps) and no price increases. Then Comcast comes, price goes up to 44$, a couple yrs later 46.95 , and beginning this yr $48.95. Now ten months later, they want $62.95 a month for blast. Is itever going to stop?
New Visitor
jfkls3

I see I am not the only one who has recieved this letter saying my bill will increase from $48.95 to $62.95 for internet only. I started in 2003 paying $39.95 and have done nothing to my service since. Now they want $62.95 for the same thing. I am about ready to drop them alltogether........

Contributor

Following up on previous post...they do not care.  I posted on their FB page and was told to email customer care...or not care is more like it.  I did get a call back from my email, and she was a little combative, and same canned information.  I have been with Comcast for over 12 years, more like 15 with previous account, maybe longer.  I was "grandfathered" into the old price, and they did raise it a couple times after that.  I don't mind occasional small increases, but this is a bit extreme.  She stated I could downgrade my service, but why would I do that when this is what I had all along, and this is all they had when I signed up.

Oh well, I am done with this rant, and with Comcast.  It is sad...

New Visitor
Moravak

You guys still don't have it as bad as you think. I have a friend who can't even get Comcast where he's at or any cable service. He is stuck with Satelight internet. Pays $70 for spotty internet (just a little faster than dial up) and limited to 10gb download per month (not comcasts 250gb)... 

New Visitor
New Visitor
N5

I used my cellphone as a hotspot for internet for quite a while before comcast's "$19.95" (the amount's between $26 and $28 - never the same, weird, huh?) per month for a year promotion. $34.95 per month for the second year.  Back to hotspot the 3rd year! 

If you have a cellphone with a data plan, buying up more data to use the phone as a hotspot for internet is definitely worth the money and is cheaper than already having a cellphone + $63 per month for cable internet.

There are drawbacks to the cell as a hotspot, but very, very few. Consider it.  Once you do it, pass the word along to all your friends, that way Comcast and Verizon lower their prices to something that's more competitive.

Visitor

[ Edited ]

I also got the letter. I was grandfathered from Insightbb and was only subscribed to high speed internet before & after the transition. I still have my online payment confirmation emails that date back to the transition, and I was paying $44.95. If my memory serves correct, I think I received a letter that said my rate would not go higher as well. Without seeking any approval from me, Comcast gradually raised the price to $48.95.And now after 4 years, they finally found they have been making a mistake? I received numerous solicitations from Comcast to add TV services, and because I kept declining, I guess that they have come up with a last resort to convert the internet only customers: to admit to an error they've been making for 4 years.

For Comcast to find an error after 4 years of services seems a bit contrived. I wonder how the FCC would respond to a complaint like this.

New Visitor
jkwilkin

The bill is wrong!!! I put my cable service on hold and the bill should be $7.00. It turns out to be $48.87.I

I'm not paying it!!! I waited 1/2 hour on the phone to arrange it and you still screwed it up.

Your service stinks and you're always trying to sell extra features.

I don't want your stupid ads cluttering up my mail box. Stop calling on the phone and knocking on my

door.

New Visitor
peapicker36

I too got this phony letter saying I had been getting the discount price for having cable and phone in addition to internet.Years ago when I first subscribed 40.95 was the discount price and 45.95 was internet only price. since then they have raised my bill a dollar three times to the 48.95. What a disreputable company. If  I am ever billed 62.95 plus taxes and fees I will cancel immediately. We should unite and turn them into the better business bureau.

Phil

New Visitor
amysharley1

Just an FYI I am also another person who recently got a letter in the mail stating they havent been charging me what they should. 62.95 with some 7.00 savings for 6 months and then what 69.95 when I have been paying 48.95 since who knows when. I have never had a package and dont even think there was a package when I joined with Insight or whoever they were years ago. I think they are raising our pirces just compensate for there mistake. I know people who pay 39.95 and 55.00 and they didnt get a letter and only have internet and no package. freaking monopoly is what they have on us here in Urbana IL. Not to sure there is another option available. highway robbery for sure. I like many others am not a happy camper about the whole thing.

New Visitor
Comcststinks

[ Edited ]

comcast is full of BS!  How can they say they mischarged someone when they never changed their service.  I have always had internet only.   Their customer service is downright rude about it.   When they announced the price increase to $48.95 they never said that is was only a promotional rate which is what their customer service people are saying.  BS!   I have reported this to the Illinois Attorney General's office as this is ridiculous.   A modest price increase consistent with past increases is one thing and to be expected but this is outrageous!   The cost to deliver internet only when most have purchased their owen modem does not cost them any more than to deliver to someone with a bundled service.

BTW the first time I called they claimed to know nothing about the letter and tried to send me over to the fraud department to verify the letter! 

Visitor
matt384

Same thing here in WV with the 62.95. Also modem rentals went from 4 $ to 7 $, so I bought a docsis 3 modem, and guess what - no increase in speed ! But at least I wont have to pay for the price of a brand new modem every 6 months. I also have no other option except satalite which sucks.

Contributor

Contributor
snagglet

I just went to the comcast website looking for this standalone internet they agreed to offer.  Since the article about FCC taking Comcast to task is from June, I would expect to see that the standalone offer on their website by now.  Nada, unless it's so well hidden again.  All I see is an offer for faster internet at $29.95 for 6 months and no mention of how much it cost after 6 months.

New Visitor
moonpathgirl

I,m not quite sure if I understand the article completely, but why do I feel as though we are all

being ripped off here. I called comcast 2 months ago because a competitor offered me services

at a lower rate. I was told they would give me a close to comparable rate and quess what, I just checked my

bill and it was not lowered to what theysaid it would be.

I hate companies that have a monopoly on one certain markets and it looks like comcast has us all by

the balls.

I'm real close to buying a darn antenae, having it installed and saving my money.

I would then turn off my home phone and see what it would cost me just to have my internet service.

New Visitor
absurd-rate-hik

Let's see...$800K divided by the amount they'll earn from charging us an extra $14/month...it would take few than 5,000 customers one year to pay that fine for them. This FCC ruling has resulted in nothing changing -- and they are blatently lying about there being a billing error. I, like others, have been a customer (Internet only) since InsightBB days. I'm not sure what our alternatives really are in central Illinois.  

Contributor

I got the same letter and called to dispute it... I was grandfathered in from AT&T Broadband and have never changed my service.  So, their claim that this is a billing "error" is patently false.  A "supervisor" is supposed to call me back tomorrow. 

New Visitor
stlcardinal9

Yeah right they told me the same thing never heard back from anyone. 

Contributor

Just wanted to update those who are following this matter.  I've spoken to executive care four times and they continue to put their "Comcast spin" on this.  I now realize it doesn't really matter how long you have been with them, and it doesn't matter that you have been a stand alone internet customer before there was such a thing as "bundled service".  I've been insulted and lied to and that doesn't seem to matter to them either.  They were forced to reply to the BBB and FCC after I filed a complaint.  PLEASE take the time to file an online complaint with the BBB, FCC and your States Attorney Generals office.  These agencies do respond to public input.  They will require Comcast to take the time to respond and collectively something good may come out of this.  My research suggests that Comcast is till getting some heat on this matter so lets all hope they have a change of plans.

Contributor

I did not receive the call back from a supervisor today.  However, I called and spoke to one who looked at my account and he saw no indication that my billing would increase to 62.95.  He suggested that I received the letter in error.  Go figure.  I will wait and see how this will pan out.

New Visitor
jstone5095

Totally agree with your sentiment about Comcast. They are terrible!

New Visitor
Antfolk

I was told when I signed up this week  that standalone internet will cost $72 per month vs the $62 with internet and basic cable. Yikes. Both are above my budget on limited income, but internet I cannot live without.  We'll see how this goes and how long I stay connected to them. I just wish there were more choices for high speed internet in MN than just this and 1 other monopoly that is scaming their people just as badly.

Contributor
snagglet

Wow!  I sure hope they are not going to up mine to $72.  I'll definitely switch.  I'll forego the 100Mbps  You might want to check out your phone company.  They might be charging a much cheaper rate.  My mother-in-law has broadband service from the phone company.  It's not as fast but definitely cheaper.

New Visitor
2sooners

They will save money by dumping comcast. Worst company EVER!!!!

Contributor

JUst got my new Comcast bill today...$64.95!  Is it $62.95 or is it $64.95?  " we will NOT make any retroactive price changes, however, your bill going forward beginning November 18th, 2012, will reflect the current price of 62.95. As a courtesy you will also receive a promotion of 7$ off per month for the next six months. There is no action required on your part to receive this offer - we will automatically add it to your account. We are sorry for the inconvenience and oversight on our part."  Well it sounds like Comcast wants to not be truthful (again)  If I call they will just tell me they had a rate increase.  Well have to just write the agent for an explanation and then complain to all the other agencies that are suppose ti help you but don't.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Send an email to the We Can Help Team.

we_can_help@cable.comcast.com

Include:

full name
service address
phone number
account number
link to this thread
full details of the problems

You can also ask for help in the Broadband Reports Comcast Direct Forum or via Twitter.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Contributor

It turns out my HSI service did go up to 62.95-7=$55.95 on December's bill.  I called on 1/5 and the person gave me a reference # for a supervisor to call me back "within 2 hours".  Did not happen, again.  So, I called them last night and spoke to a supervisor "Theresa".  She would not restore my service (or my satisfaction) back to the way it was (has been for the past decade!)  She tried selling me on other services and even suggested I could downgrade to the Economy service.  Um, if I downgrade, that would mean LESS revenue in Comcast's pocket... real smart.

I really would switch in a heartbeat if UVerse was available in my town, but AT&T cannot get their act together either.  This is not over!

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

I just checked U-Verse.

They do have several internet only plans.

Max Turbo Internet is the fastest speed tier.

$44.95/month for 12 months.

Special Offers

• $18.05 off for 12 months. 1 yr term required.

After 12 months the $18.05 discount will disappear. Your bill would go up to $63.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Contributor

Yes, U-Verse has a promo and even when it expires it is still cheaper than Comcast.  If you are not going to bundle however, there is a 100.00 modem/router fee and 99.00 instalation fee.  $200.00 upfront!

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Cheaper than Comcast depends on which U-Verse promo you choose.

The one I referred to is a whopping 5 cents more than Comcast is right now when the promo expires.

One thing to keep in mind is that Comcast and U-Verse could raise rates again which could affect the cost comparison.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

New Visitor
SpiralOut

I think that if every customer here complains to the attorney generals office of this rate hike robbery, perhaps this company will realize that we are NOT going to take this anymore. Its not like we can go to other companies as most of the time Comcast owns the monopoly on the game. I was told in 2010 that my promotion of 29.99 would only be in effect for 6 months, then I MUST pay the regular rate of 44.99 per month from then on for internet ONLY service. I agreed under diress, but never the less, agreed to their terms. Now I open up my bill that usuall says paid thank you, because I pay with automatic bill pay, weeks before its even due, to find a new bill for 64.95 for internet only. I called them and the scripted CSR proceeds to tell me that I have been on yet another promotion for the past 2 yeas and that 64.95 is the REGULAR price for internet only, not 44.99 as I had been paying for the past 2 years. WOW, they really think that the general poplulation is that brain dead and stupid that we are going to just believe anything that they are traine to tell us. Come on people, we can either get together and provide proof of their deception and lies in an attempt to convince us that it is our fault that they have to raise our rates over 21.00 a month or we can just keep posting to these sounding boards while they obviously ignor them, as I see no RED posts here from Comcast Corporate offices...

They really need to stop hiring these 8.00 an hour CSR's to answer the phones, they Truly need to do a cattle call for Hollywood actors to anwer the phones, Because their customer retention and service is only as good as the performance and execution of the Script being shoved down our throats. Dawn Creasey Indianapolis, Indiana...I am not scared to sign my real name. Its my REAL money they are trying to take.

New Visitor
kgbraden

Rog286713,

Shouldn't your and the previous poster's names be tagged in red? 12,442 posts--you either work for Comcast or REALLY need to find a hobby. There is no way that this pricing structure makes sense to anyone who does not work for Comcast.

When Amazon "bundles" shipments into one box and it saves money on shipping that makes sense. My choosing to not utilize products which are duplicative of products that I am paying for elsewhere (home phone verses my cell phone) or structured in a way to force me to pay for hundreds of channels that I am not interested in  to get access to the four that I actually want to watch (Cable TV)--is not occurring to "streamline" business expenses and reduce cost. It is because Comcast (and everyone else in the cable business) has a thug business model.

1) The "introductory rates" are built on the drug dealer ethos of selling: "just a taste to get you hooked." Then, when you can't live without it, we'll crank up the cost. Why else would you have a system that rewards only new customers not longtime customers? Great, so I have to call in every six months and beg for a better price that is sure to get me to have a favorable view of Comcast. Come on, baby, I just need an internet fix.

2) The price structures of Comcast are so Byzantine that it is virtually impossible to actually figure out what you should pay for a service. It is either that (i.e. that the system is complicated and confusing even to Comcast customer 'service' reps) or the company flat out lies whenever you call them. On five separate occasions I have been told that my bill would be one thing only to find that it has magically grown to another rate (note: it never is smaller than the promised rate). My cost for internet has doubled in six months--after I've been a customer for over a decade.

The issue here is that, in many markets, Comcast is the only viable internet option. I can live without cable tv, but I cannot without the internet both for work and for play. My threats to leave Comcast are pretty hollow when any other option is going to be half as fast and they all use that "just a taste" pricing structure so who knows what the rate will actually be after 6 months.

What concerns me is that I think Comcast *actually* thinks that this pricing structure makes sense and that we, the customers, are the ones who are unrealistic. Rog286713 your Jedi mind tricks will not work on me: the previous poster’s information was not “good”  nor did it actually “explain” anything.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Please read the Posting Guidelines:

Note:

Insult (flame) other Community members

ALL Comcast employees will always have their Username in red text.

All others that post are volunteers and do not work for Comcast at all.  They are fellow customers, just like you are.

Those of us that choose to volunteer here in the Forums every day choose to do so to help out fellow customers in, what is, primarily a User to User Forum.

CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Contributor
dharding

The Comcast website is intentionally coded so as to drive existing customers mad, so they will either give up or resort to calling by phone, where you will deal with an insulting, unhelpful minimum-wage script-reader.

As an existing customer, if I try to look for deals for "existing customers", it takes me to pages where most of the bundles have disclaimers "for new customers only". If I try to look up options for UNBUNDLED services, it takes me to a login page (even though I am already logged into my account), where no known login or password works.

Comcast only publishes teaser rates. They do not want you to know how much it will cost you per month once the tease falls off.

Comcast does not want customers finding cheaper options, and they do not give a hoot about customer service.

Contributor
dharding

The Comcast website is intentionally coded so as to drive existing customers mad, so they will either give up or resort to calling by phone, where you will deal with an insulting, unhelpful minimum-wage script-reader.

As an existing customer, if I try to look for deals for "existing customers", it takes me to pages where most of the bundles have disclaimers "for new customers only". If I try to look up options for UNBUNDLED services, it takes me to a login page (even though I am already logged into my account), where no known login or password works.

Comcast only publishes teaser rates. They do not want you to know how much it will cost you per month once the tease falls off.

Comcast does not want customers finding cheaper options, and they do not give a darn about customer service.

New Visitor
Dis_Satisfied

I totally agree - $62.95 is way too high.  I am only keeping the Internet service because I was crazy enough to get into the Xfinity Home Security contract (and why do I not get a bundle rate for having the Home Security?).  I would have probably stayed forever, but after this price hike I will not only leave but I will everyone else that I know to stay away from Comcast.

New Visitor
Th3velourfog

[ Edited ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ilMx7k7mso

This should clear things up a bit.