New Visitor
tasalmar

Mailing address

I would like to mail my payment in. I need a mailing address.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Mailing address

tasalmar wrote:

I would like to mail my payment in. I need a mailing address.

All payments do not go to the same place.  Can you make your payment in person?  To find the nearest Service Center to you:  Click on the Customers tab at the top of the page, then click on Service Center locations.  You will be asked to type in your address & zipcode.  A window will open showing the closest centers to you. 

If this doesn't help you, I would call 1-800 comcast & ask them where you can mail your payment.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Another option which would be better and quicker than calling Comcast and either being put on hold OR wading through the menu in hopes of getting the address:

Sign in to customer central. If you need instructions on how to do this, read this post:How To Get A Copy Of Your Bill.  

When the .pdf of your bill opens, scroll through the pages. You should see on one of them the address you should use to send your bill through the mail.  If you need the stub to return with the bill, print it the bill and cut out the stub portion to stick in the envelope.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

New Visitor
kingg1213

I have not been receiving my bill from comcast. i don't know what happened because i was getting them every month.  Could you please tell me what address i use to send in payments. without the bill, what do i need to put on my check?

Thanks,

PeggyB.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

[ Edited ]

kingg1213, The answer to your question is in the post above yours. Click the link in that post.

One thing you can do-make sure that you have not somehow signed up for ecobill.

When you are signed into Customer Central to look at the paper copy of your bill and while on the Account & Bill page look to see under Billing and Statement Options.

If you do not see PAPER for bill delivery method, click EDIT and change it to paper bill.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

New Visitor
briansandberg60

eed the mailing adderess

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

briansandberg60 wrote:

eed the mailing adderess

Read post #3 in this thread which will tell you how to find the address you need to use when sending your payment to Comcast.

New Visitor
bhampton4005

Need correct address for mailing paper check payment to comcast

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Read this post:How To Get A Copy Of Your Paper Bill Online .  

When the .pdf of your bill opens, scroll through the pages. You will see on one of them the address you should use to send your bill through the mail.  If you need the stub to return with the bill, print  the bill and cut out the stub portion to stick in the envelope.