New Visitor
needhelp2012

Not able to make one-time payment or manage automatic payment

Tried yesterday and tried today... Each time I click "Manage automatic payment" or "Make One-Time Payment", I got a blank page with a two lines of text, as copied below:

Directory Listing Denied

This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

By the way, it is also extremely slow during login. After "My account summary" page finally shows up, the speed is OK. Is this web site powered by Microsft IIS?

New Visitor
NAWROZS

Re: Not able to make one-time payment or manage automatic payment

Same problem happening with me too...any response from Comcast will be appreciated!

New Visitor
bluekyj

I also have same problem. please answer to me ASAP.

New Visitor
PdxAvatar

Directory Listing Denied

same message for both accounts.

New Visitor
unhappy1000

I've been having problems all morning with the on line payment system. I tried the live chat system and the representative was useless. He told me they knew there was a problem but gave me no time frame as to when the problem was going to be fixed. Then I called the phone number. She wanted to connect me to live chat. No one seems to be telling me ANYTHING at Comcast. Based on the earlier posts, it looks like the problem with on-line payment has been going on over 24 hours. Not sure what I should do at this point because my bill is due today

needhelp2012 wrote:

Tried yesterday and tried today... Each time I click "Manage automatic payment" or "Make One-Time Payment", I got a blank page with a two lines of text, as copied below:

Directory Listing Denied

By the way, it is also extremely slow during login. After "My account summary" page finally shows up, the speed is OK. Is this web site powered by Microsft IIS?

New Visitor
ghartsoc

This is happening to me, too! Need to pay bill--tried setting up automatic payment first, then tried making a one-time payment. Balance still shows as unpaid.  

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

[ Edited ]

This is happening for a lot of people.  Oh the irony of it-here you are trying to give money to Comcast and the system won't let you do it.

The alternative is to call Comcast and make a payment over the phone. If you do that by speaking with an agent you may be told that there is a "convenience fee". Ask that it be waived. If they won't waive it, hang up and keep trying online.

Another alternative is to pay it in person at a Comcast office.

edit to add: the situation my be resolved. For the first time since yesterday morning Customer Central opened without giving me a blank white page. One time payment link worked without telling me I had to sign in.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

New Visitor

I am trying to make a one time payment while you are setting up my  paperless and pay online.

New Visitor

Thanks for letting me know and I will check into phone call tomorrow.

New Visitor
sicofthis

I cannot get to the pay bill page . Your site is awful. I have been trying to pay the bill for 45 min.

This is a problem every month .  I am really sick of wasting my time on your site .

Fix it already would you! 

Email Expert
CCCarole

New Visitor
rpimental819669

I did a bank transfer to pay my bill on 12/04/2012. On 12/08/2012 i went to the bank to fax you the proof of payment. I paid you with the same process on 11/08/2012 and it went through with no problems. This 12/04/2012 payment you all can't find. My bank says it went through. My service went down this past Sunday, and your "Customer Service" said it would be a week before they could get someone out to check my service. I don't know what has happened to your quest for superior sevice but this is unacceptable. Now i can't call you to verify my account issues because your phones are busy.

New Visitor
oussar

I have experienced problems logging on into my account for the past week. Each time I clicked on "My Account" it gave me an error message. I tried chatting online with a tech with no results as to why I was getting the error message, the tech offered to help me pay online and gave me an amount that didn't fit with my normal amount...what is going on? and the tech couldn't give any indication to when the problem would be fixed...is Comcast being hacked? What is going on? HELP!!!

Most importantly I do not want to be late with my payment and have to deal with service restart...

Visitor

fogot password

Email Expert
CCCarole

If you do not know your password, you can reset it.  On the homepage type in your Username and then click on the FORGOT PASSWORD link.

sign in.JPG

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Visitor

This has been happening to me since August. Comcast will this ever be straightened out. Or do I need to cancel my service? I am sending my paymeny in the mail and do not expect to be charge a late fee,

New Visitor
cindyhen0359

I have been trying to make a payment also for 3 days now!

New Visitor
joynme2

Seems to be more than just me having the problem accessing my bill. I get the email stating it's ready to be paid, but after logging in and trying to pay it, or accessing my account, I still get the Uh Oh we are...statement and have to go through the chat room to pay the bill. Has ANYONE ever had this resolved? and if so HOW?  Went through support and chatted with someone for quite some time before they offered to take the payment. No resolution tho'