New Visitor
Tessa_Lane

Payment plans?

I have lost my job and am currently unable to pay my bill. Does Comcast offer payment plans or other assitance for customers in this situation?

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Payment plans?

Tessa_Lane wrote:

I have lost my job and am currently unable to pay my bill. Does Comcast offer payment plans or other assitance for customers in this situation?

Tessa,

I have asked an Adminstrator to read your post.  I am very sorry for your situation and hope that things improve for you very soon. :smileysad:

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor
Tessa_Lane

Well that did me absolutely no good. From what I understand, Comcast has no plan in place to assist their customers who are in difficult situations except to cut back their services or increase their monthly bill. How about actually HELPING customers?

Visitor

I have similar problem. Previous months amounts. I'd like to pay a portion of it when I make other payment. Unfortunately, The only payment I can make is what is due when they shut down my service. How am I to payback a large payment if I'm already having income problems. To my knowledge, Comcast does not have such plans, ie hardship, etc.

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

comcast does indeed have a payment plan, but you cant just keep your service at its current level as you would just keep incurring bills on top of bills.  You have to call in and ask to speak to a payment person to help you.  

Visitor

Believe it or not I have asked and talked with several personnel. How would I be able to change my phone service and internet and cable? Take my cable down to basic?

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

you have to call comast and have your servie downgraded, that is all.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Moved to its own thread because this thread is two years old.