New Visitor
Litngbrnco

Re: I don't understand my bill

My bill after the the 6 month special was to be $126.00.  Recently it has jumped up to $143.00.  I would like to find out why.  Also, I was charged for a service call to fix a concern with the cable to my apartment that turned out to be a problem with your cable.  Since it was your problem, and nothing to do with my or anything in the apartment, why do I have to pay a service fee ?  Gary

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

Although it isn't obvious, this forum is generally a customer to customer forum and is not actively monitored by Comcast. Although Comcast employees (their usernames are in red) are often here to help, they may not see your specific post. To get help, you can drop a note to Comcast corporate customer service (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com).

For the quickest response, please include:
Your full name;
Service address;
Phone number & an alternate number if possible;
Account number;
A link to your post.

Official Employee
ComcastMelissa
New Visitor
paulyum

What is convenitent fee 5.99$ stands for?

Email Expert
CCCarole

paulyum wrote:

What is convenitent fee 5.99$ stands for?

You will get the best answer by calling 1-800 Comcast and speaking with someone in the Billing Department.

My guess, and only a guess, is the charge may be related to paying your bill on the phone.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Contributor
year2027

My bill had a $0.00 balace on 12-23-2012 and than it shows I owe $96.oo on 12-24-2012

I do not understand

the person on Chat said it what i would owe after 12-25-2012 and it for 01-2013 - until 02-2013

but it says on my recide i owe nothing because I went in your office on 12-11-2012 

and payed it all

maybe it the refuned you gave me but that does total $96.00 that was $75.25 but your person told me I had to cash it in so I place $80.00 0n my bill to take care of any charges 

so please explan it to me

Email Expert
CCCarole

year2027 wrote:

My bill had a $0.00 balace on 12-23-2012 and than it shows I owe $96.oo on 12-24-2012

I do not understand

the person on Chat said it what i would owe after 12-25-2012 and it for 01-2013 - until 02-2013

but it says on my recide i owe nothing because I went in your office on 12-11-2012 

and payed it all

maybe it the refuned you gave me but that does total $96.00 that was $75.25 but your person told me I had to cash it in so I place $80.00 0n my bill to take care of any charges 

so please explan it to me

No one that monitors the Help Forums has access to your Account and we cannot help you with your problem.  You will need to call 1-800 comcast and speak with someone in the Billing Department.  OR- You can send an email to the We Can Help Team.

We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

.Please include all of the following in your email:

Service address

The full name on your account

Home phone number & an alternate number where you can be reached if possible

Your Comcast Account number

A link to this Thread

A detailed description of the problem

Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)

Contributor
MARTYSTECK

have a early termination fee of 90.00 what is this for as i am still with yous and do not understand as i never signed a contract.

Contributor
MARTYSTECK

really upset to find out that i have a 90.00 charge on our bill, need to get this adjusted now.

Email Expert
CCCarole

No one that monitors the Help Forums has access to your Account and we cannot help you with your problem.  You will need to call 1-800 comcast and speak with someone in the Billing Department.  OR- You can send an email to the We Can Help Team.

We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

.Please include all of the following in your email:

Service address

The full name on your account

Home phone number & an alternate number where you can be reached if possible

Your Comcast Account number

A link to this Thread

A detailed description of the problem

Contributor
MARTYSTECK

Here it is now Jan. 17th and still waiting for an answer to my account balance which shows a balance

now of $63.16 on the internet but sending the amount quoted to me of $83.43 need an answer

asap to see what happening or else I will have to look to another carrier.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Did you send the email to the We Can Help Team?

I have notified the Administrator of your posts.

Official Employee
ComcastMelissa

Hi There.  I have reached out to my area contacts.  They will be in touch on Monday to review your concerns.

Thank you.

Melissa Mendoza
National Customer Operations
We_Can_Help@comcast.com
Contributor
year2027

everything is ok now 

New Visitor
Willazilla

After many disappointing "Chat" sessions, and an equal amount of poor phone conversations, I took this approach.

Thank you so much for posting this avenue. I received excellent customer service and a resolution to the dispute.

New Visitor
flrfred

Got my latest bill - was charged $33.55 for a service call - called when I couldn't get service on my box in the rec. room - they said take the box to my local service center - did that - got new one but would not work - had service man to look - found the problem - my question - had the choice to have the service man to come & look at the problem or take the old one to the service center - why be charged when I did all the time to go & pick up a new one when that was the problem - should not be charged for the 2 minutes he was here - checking into other options for my services!!!!

Contributor
year2027

I understand now thanks year2027

New Visitor
KenCastile

I negotiated a contract a year and 6 months ago.  It was for a monthly billing of $99.00 for one year then an increase to $120/month until December of this year.  My most recent bill (June 4, 2013) was $144.95 (before tax & fees).  I have a bundled service (TV, Internet, Telephone) account #8498 35 017 2325079.  How can you just raise a contract price that we agreed to?  I would like to see it go back to the original agreed to figure.

Contributor
year2027

I am ok now I understand now thank you

New Visitor
dariowl12

my bill has gone from 130 to 160 and now 200. I have no movie channels expanded basic and internet. called the other day rep said just do triple play bundle w home phone. I do not want a home phone. I run 2 businesses and all i will have are telemarketers. U are really making me consider the satellite option. I have to do what is best for me and as of this moment that looks like a much better option! U want my business, make a move.

Email Expert
CCCarole

dariowl12 wrote:

my bill has gone from 130 to 160 and now 200. I have no movie channels expanded basic and internet. called the other day rep said just do triple play bundle w home phone. I do not want a home phone. I run 2 businesses and all i will have are telemarketers. U are really making me consider the satellite option. I have to do what is best for me and as of this moment that looks like a much better option! U want my business, make a move.

You nedd to call 1-800 comcast and speak with the Billing Department.

The Help Forums are monitored primarily by fellow Users like yourself.  We do not have any account access and cannot help you.

Customer Service Reps and Billing Reps do NOT read posts made in the Help Forums at all.

IF a Comcast employee posts in the Forums, their Username is always in RED text. They do not normally read posts here either.

New Visitor
jaehyunpark4935

My bill is increasing after last month from  $ 51.04 to $ 79.69

actually I 've paid $51.04 for more than 1 year but it's increasing TV services and internet fee.

I dont know why. Nobody told me increasing the fee before

New Visitor
carapi

my name is sergio rudoi my account  0951300779601 was closed july 8 2013  due payment is july 25 2013 your agent tells me that i have 132.00 credit because comcast is payd in advance,i have not received my credit,i like to know what is the problem.

New Visitor
loYardKiwi5

this company has a big problem,taking money from people.now i get the second package from them to get fox soccer on channel 392 now they changed it the problem no body can not give me an explanation,thats sound bad to me,i just cancell the service of tv and keep the internet.

Contributor
KAMTIM

I really do not want to say that here; however, AT&T looks like a little bite better than Comcast about termination customer service (final billing).

When I moved from AT&T to Comcast because AT&T does not give promotion price to current customer, I called and chatted with four different AT&T sale agents and finally the billing discrepancy agent for the solution of my final bill.

The billing discrepancy agent told me NOT to pay my bill during my termination month ( billing cycle) and wait for the real, final bill (one and half month later) with the adjustment of my pre-paid money as credit. She also said that I would not be charged with any LATE charge about that. It really done even though I was no sure she telling me the right answer or not. 

I think it work because I take action ASAP. Try & see.

Visitor
mjladl8

We don't understand what we are being billed for.  We want to know what programming options we are paying for.

Allan Loucks

Visitor
mjladl8

What is HD Premier Bundle XF?  Please explain in detail. all options that are included inthis price.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Call 1-800 comcast Billing Department and ask them.  Pricing varies throughout the US so they ca check your account for your services.  We cannot here.

NOTE:

The Help Forums are monitored primarily by fellow Users like yourself.  We do not have any account access and cannot help you.

Customer Service Reps and Billing Reps do NOT read posts made in the Help Forums at all.

IF a Comcast employee posts in the Forums, their Username is always in RED text. They do not normally read posts here either.

New Visitor
bjgutz

on my latest bill  service discount is .57..previous bills was $17.95.  why ?

New Visitor
Dushee

FRUSTRATED WITH NUMEROUS CALLS RE: BILL

We moved into our new home on August 1st.  We had all our services with Comcast in our old home including the Security System....When we moved we were told since we were under contract for 2 years that we could move our system for $99....this would be the transfer and set up.  However, we needed 2 service calls for this to be done because the first cable guy forgot to put sensors on two windows and a door......this has now become a nightmare because we are being billed for 2 installations!  Plus, there was no $99 transfer.....it was ALL BRAND NEW.....WE WERE MISLED AND I HAVE MADE NUMEROUS CALLS TO FIX THIS ONLY TO BE TOSSED AROUND LIKE A RUBBER BALL FROM ONE REP TO ANOTHER ......NONE OF THEM KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!  I FINALLY FOUND ONE GIRL NAMED CASSANDRA FROM XFINITY SECURITY THAT SEEMED TO KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON AND PROMISED ME TO FIX EVERYTHING....SHE PROMISED TO CALL ME WITHIN A FEW BUSINESS DAYS.....WELL, THOSE DAYS PASSED AND NO CALL CAME.....I WAITED ANXIOUSLY FOR OUR NEW BILL TO HOPEFULLY REFLECT THIS PROBLEM BEING RESOLVED....ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!!  I RECEIVED NEW BILL TODAY AND IT IS STILL SHOWING THE SAME OUTRAGEOUS AMOUNT OF $760....!!!!!! NO ADJUSTMENT WHAT SO EVER AND TOTALLY WRONG.....!!!!!  WHAT HAPPENED TO THE $99 TRANSFER OF SERVICES WE WERE TOLD WOULD HAPPEN??????  IF THIS IS NOT RESOLVED BY END OF THIS MONTH OR BILLING CYCLE, I AM DEMANDING ALL SERVICES REMOVED.....AND, NEXT STOP WILL BE SMALL CLAIMS COURT FOR THE MISLEADING INFO. AND ALL THE FRUSTRATION PLUS TIME THIS HAS CAUSED US....WE WILL DEMAND OUR HARD EARNED MONEY BACK FROM A JUDGE....IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET ANYTHING DONE WITH THIS OUTRAGEOUS COMPANY THAT HAS MORE FLAWS IN IT THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE......I HAVE SPOKE TO SEVERAL OTHER CUSTOMERS WHO  HAVE EXPERIENCED THE SAME FRUSTRATIONS AND HEADACHES.....NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AREA AND CONSTANTLY TRANSFER YOU TO SOMEONE ELSE WHERE EITHER YOU ARE DISCONNECTED OR LEFT TO LISTEN TO MUSIC FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME.....WHEN YOU FINALLY GET SOMEONE ELSE THEY APOLOGIZE AND TELL YOU TO HOLD ON WHILE THEY FIND SOMEONE "WHO CAN HELP YOU"......YOU ARE THEN USUALLY LEFT TO HOLD AGAIN, DISCONNECT, ETC.....WHAT A MICKEY MOUSE OUTFIT FOR SURE!!!  ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10 I GIVE YOU 00000000000000........

Contributor
RicHan

Comcast Pulling a "Fast One".

I just received my new modem and service, and they "Zeroed" my balance the last time I had Comcast. My neighbors talked me into giving Comcast another try. BIG MISTAKE. Now they say I owe $315.38 from past service. Being a long time advocate of Consumer Fights, I am ready for another. This time I have Senator Bill Nelson to handle my grievences, as well as FCC, BBB, etc. They are one of the "To Big to Fail" companies. I will make a small dent in their side and cancel my brand new service,,, AGAIN