New Visitor
scilipoj

Sudden Billing increase

I just got my 1st bill of the season after the Ocean City, MD off-season snowbird rates.  It's for $77.16.  My bill last year was $65.82.  It has been in the mid sixty dollar range for a number of years.  Why the sudden jump?  There are also line items for a digital converter and two adapters.  I don't recall this in the past.  Also, I only have one adapter, not two.  I talked to a rep last week and he said he would correct that and I could check online to verify the correction, but nothing different is there.

What's going on?

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Sudden Billing increase

The Help Forums are monitored primarily by fellow Users like yourself.  We do not have any account access and cannot help you.

Customer Service Reps and Billing Reps do NOT read posts made in the Help Forums at all.

IF a Comcast employee posts in the Forums, their Username is always in RED text. They do not normally read posts here either.

You need to call 1-800 comcast and speak with someone in the Billing Department.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.