New Visitor
braunyboy
Accepted Solution

Trying to signin - keep getting redirected to sign in page

I'm trying to login to pay my bill and when I sign in, it redirects me back to the initial sign in page.  I've tried Safari, Firefox and IE browsers.  Never had this problem before.  Whats up???

New Visitor

Re: Trying to signin - keep getting redirected to sign in page

I had the same problem, too! Seems comcast decided I needed to use the user name/email they assigned to me a long time ago, rather than the user name I've been using for YEARS. 

Contributor
Dude4

Here's how I finally got in to pay my bill online:

Went to comcast.com

Clicked on "My Account" at top of page

Clicked on "Sign In" (Sign in fails)

Clicked on "My Services"

Clicked on "Sign In" again (Sign in fails - again)

Clicked on "My Account" at top of page (I'm in)

New Visitor
loginname27

Same problem here, but your solution worked for me too. Thanks!

New Visitor
SlumberousD

Dude4's solution worked for me as well, but I don't want to go through this process for every sign in.  

I suggest everyone who has a problem fill out a comment card, since apparently there are no other complaint forms to fill out.  The comment card can be accessed via the 'Contact us' page, or https://customer.comcast.com/contact-us/ and click on '[+] website feedback' at the bottom of the page.  Of course, I gave the lowest rating possible since something as making an online payment had gone from 5 minute to 1 hour.  Thanks for the memories, Comcast.  Let's not do this again next month.

New Visitor
star719

After spending the last 3 days trying to login and most of last night and this morning on the phone with Comcast, I decided to attempt login again ... lo and behold to my surprise, I was directed to a screen allowing me to choose to keep my original longtime login info (non-Comcast email) !!  Fancy that !

Official Employee
ComcastMelissa

I'm sorry to all of you for the trouble here.  This was an error on our side that our engineers were able to isolate and resolve last night.  If you continue to have trouble logging in, please clear your cache/cookies/history and they try again.  If you are still have trouble after this, please email our team at 

We_Can_Help@comcast.com with a copy of your post here, the service address, and the user ID you use to log in.  

Happy Holidays! 

Melissa Mendoza
National Customer Operations
We_Can_Help@comcast.com
Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Trying to signing - keep getting redirected to sign in page