New Visitor
kstanton22

Where is my rebate?

Rebate promised and not delivered

New Visitor
jmp97008

Re: Where is my rebate?

I also wish to know where my rebate is.  There was a big deal made about the $250.00 refund when I signed up for a 2 year plan.  All Comcast keeps saying is it takes time. It's been over 4 months.

Silver Problem Solver
commanguy
New Visitor
Corbin2142

I have been waiting for my prepaid gift card since March 2011 - I have called Comcast at least 20 times now and I have been told a variety of excuses. Supposedly I am to receive it any day now - not holding my breath. I just received a copy of my agreement on Dec. 9th and according to this agreement Comcast has been overcharging me $30 per month since March when I called on Jan. 7th I was guaranteed Julie Garvey from the Agreement/Service Department would call me back on Jan. 9th well here it is the 10th and still no return call from Julie Garvey or anyone from Comcast. Funny how Chris at Comcast that I talked to on Saturday read on the notes that I was indeed entitled to the gift card and that someone was going to have to answer for me being overcharged. I was given an escalation ticket number again like this does any good as I have had about 20 of them. Comcast has NO Customer Service and they surely don't know the meaning of a guarantee.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Please click on this link and follow the instructions.

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Customer-Service/UPDATED-Visa-Card-Issue-Instructions/m-p/1047467/messa...

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor
Loni77

I want to know has anyone actually received this rebate??? I have been waiting over 7 months and am starting to get mad... I didn't want to sign a 2 yr agreement but did bc of $300 gc offer. I have called about 10 times and keep getting the run around ugh!!!

New Visitor
dnimmo01

Okay guys I rec'd service 09/2012 and still no gift card!!!!!!!  I also have contact comcast, the website whereismygiftcard/comcast, calling 888-456-860, Citibank 877-855-7201, 800-526-3268 and the same run around.  My gift card was suppose to be $250 and now is in the system for $200.  I also as well have ticket numbers and I get told a much of lies every time.  Anyone feel like getting an attorney and joining me for false advertisement and non performance?????

New Visitor
TLGuess1959

Been trying for 4 months to get the rebate. Have called so many times that I quit counting. Been told so many different things, that I do not believe a word of it anymore! The last call made me so mad that I told the so called billing department manager what I thought. This whole thing is a complete scam!!! I left comcast once before and have told everyone  know to drop this company like a hot potatoes. One thing I hate is being lied too. Just saw a commercial about the comcast guarantee. Guaranteed to take your money and lie to you. AGAIN DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING that comcast says. It is totally obvious that they do not want MY BUSINESS. Should have stayed with and soon going back to Direct TV!!!

New Visitor
TLGuess1959

Do not know of anyone, just LONG promises just like us!

New Visitor
TLGuess1959

Do not believe this post been talking to comcast for months and suddenly this will work. Come on you must think I am stupid. Why not just pay what the customers HAVE coming! I am tired of you lies!

New Visitor
barbarah1117

IF YOU EXPECT ANYTHING FROM COMCAST YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BAD AND THEIR PROMISES ARE WORSE. I HAVE HAD NOTHING EXCEPT TROUBLE SINCE WE STARTED WITH COMCAST. IT TOOK THEM A MONTH TO GET THE SERVICE IN, ANOTHER 10 WEEKS TO GET THE SERVICE WORKING AND AT LEAST 20 PLUS HRS ON THE PHONE. NOW THEY ARE SAY THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE ME MY $150 REBATE CARD THAT WAS PROMISED. YES THE PRICE IS CHEAPER THAT OTHER SERVICES BUT MAYBE I KNOW WHY. I GUESS IT IS WHAT THEY SAY - YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Anyone that has not received their Visa card, and are eligible for it, can send an email to the We Can Help Team for assistance.

CC

We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

Include all of the following in your email

full name

service address

phone number       

account number

link to this thread

full details of the problems

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor
Loni77

UPDATE: I sent an email to the above lets see where this gets me... still waiting 8 + months and NOTHING!

Has anyone else had any luck??

New Visitor
Luckypuppysf

Am having the sane issue here. Multiple calls to Comcast, and since we switched from Direct tv in January no rebate card. I have called since May the answer has been the same. We will send it out in 4 to 6 weeks. We signed up for the $ 350 rebate, have paid our bills on time and NOTHING. Called again today and was told that it needed to processed and it would get mailed in 4 to 6 weeks ( this is the third time) I have called, same answer, no card) This feels like fraud, especially since they acknowledge we are eligible, but nothing happens. Please advise
New Visitor
angP

apatterson2517@comcast.net  When do I get my rebate or reward visa card

Visitor
Alvin178

I'm so confused about payments with them.  I don't know when or if I will get the rebate they promised but I'm sure they will have facts and figures to a 'T' if I totally cance their service and they want to sue me for breaking our "contract".   I'm just about willing to do it anyways and charge back that they have broke our contract with their ongoing promises and let downs.  Of course, then there's the problem that there is no one else where I live to get any television from.  I moved four months ago and that easy moving ad they claim is the biggest pile of horse manure ever put in an advertisement since cigarette ads were saying they were good for you.