New Visitor
billwinter

Why does comcast customer service suck so much?

I have had equipment charges on my account now for 2 months! I have called in and sent emails several times. My last response said " this problem will be resolved by 1-20-12 at the latest." Well I just checked it and it is still there. I know of nearly 10 people in my family and or friends that dispise comcast. Everyone around is leaving and going to direct tv. I cant due to lease restrictions. Once again I have a screwed-up bill I told them ahead of time prior to my due date, so I could get it cleared up and pay the bill. Now I am late, and I still don't know how much I really owe. I was a reconnect and told the equipment charges would be removed. Well, they are still there. How can I pay my bill when I am being told I owe $1000 or more? I want somebody to get off there b*tt and fix this! I hate dealing with comcast. I have been lied to and transfered from person to person every time I call. I have used nearly 1000 minutes on my cell phone account trying to fix problems.

Somebody help.....

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Why does comcast customer service suck so much?

I would do this:

You may send an email to the We Can Help Team at:  :We_can_help@cable.comcast.com
.Please include all of the following in your email:
Service address
The full name on your account
Home phone number & an alternate number where you can be reached if possible
You Comcast Account number
A link to this Thread
A detailed description of the problems

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor
tcc211

I wish I knew the answer, but I agree that they totally suck. I've just been stood up by a comcast tech for the 2nd time in the last year. The call center said he called and no one was home. That is total BS. No missed calls on my cell phone or voicemails and the home phone doesn't ring on our end (one of the issues they were going to fix) but a caller gets a ring and it goes to voicemail. I checked voice mail and no message. Looks like the tech entered that he called, into the system to avoid the visit for whatever reason. Customer service reps are totally useless.

I'm going back to Direct TV. That's the problem when you let a company get as big as comcast. I plan on telling and persuading as many friends and family as possible to dump comcast.

All their new commercials touting how they improved customer service borders on false advertising.

New Visitor
tcc211

The best way to get a live customer service rep is to press the button for sales. They answer immediatley! Try to get an answer or other service and you have to jump through hoops.

New Visitor
serviceorphan

Been trying to get the cable they put in my yard for internet buried. Today makes almost 3 months. I verified the appt. yesterday when they called. They called my number 5 times in 10 minutes this morning, leaving a voicemail each time, finally cancelling my appt. I explained the last 4 times I spoke to them that I'm a pilot and my phone's off a lot. Gave them my wife's number to call. They did not. Not once. I can't reach anyone at comcast by phone or the supposed chat room. Although it's not like me, I think I'll just keep the bill unpaid until they contact me! Then I'll tell them that the bill will be paid once the cable's buried. It's high mowing season here, and the thing is in the way. DO YOU HEAR ME COMCAST? ARE YOU EVEN READING THIS? Holy smokin' mackeral, it's like dealing with a kindergarten class! (No disrespect to kindergartners anywhere).