New Visitor
von1

billing problems

I signed up with comcast march 3,2112  and had problems from the start..no phone for over 3 weeks,etc.

when my bill arrived i called toget some relief on the costs and they agreed due to the inconvenience,etc they would lower my bill and correct the charges one of which was not to charge me for the phone for that month.   I have talked to no less than 7 reps and supervisors who have promised me certain changes to my bill and each time i talk to one to verify what i must pay they say they know nothing about credits issued by the previous supv.      who do i call to discuss this .....reg reps dont help..  they lie.??????????/

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

Re: billing problems

send an email here.  Obviously calling is not working.

To get help, you can drop a note to Comcast corporate customer service (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com).

For the quickest response, please include:
Your full name;
Service address;
Phone number & an alternate number if possible;
Account number;
A link to your post

New Visitor
chuckrbush

my statement for the last few months have shown an outstanding balance of $168.45 which is for December 2011 charges.  this amount was paid on 12/27/2011.  i showed my receipt to the local office and the clerk saw that my payment was billed to the wrong account.  as of my 04/12/2012 statement, the unpaid balance still appears.  you have all the necessary information to correct my account.  when may i expect the correction to be made?

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

chuck this is a user to user forum no one here can help you with your issue, you also should always start a new thread for a new issue, yours has nothing to do with the original OP's problem.

New Visitor
chuckrbush

[ Edited ]

don't know how to contact the proper folks. any help?

Silver Problem Solver
commanguy

Try the email address rog posted.

The results are pretty good. They get the right people involved.

New Visitor
Bkerstin

:smileysad:I, all so just quit ATT and went to comcast in person because I keep getting ripped off over the phone. I was told that my first bill would be a little higher then expected but that was for the service. When they brought me my 1 DVR and one small black box for my bed room, the small black box did not work so I took it back and got a new one a long with a $20 dollars off of my next bill(June 2012)So I decided to get my internet service with comcast all so, here too I had problems with the modem that they brought me and I had no internet or phone for two days. After the problem was solved and it was not due to wiring I was told that I would not be getting a bill for a whole month of service because of the problem I was having with the phone and the internet. So I was pleased with that, I got a bill on (June 21 2012) for $81.00. And I was happy with that until today July 15 2012 when I get a bill for $ 288 and the billing date says June 21 2012. Is it me or sounds like comcast is trying to bill me twice in one month? And I tried calling comcast but it seems like they do not have a round the clock customer service for things like billing problems.

Spoiler