Contributor
clb57

need to change my due date

I need to change my billing dateI called customer service and they said I had to drive to Anderson, In to do thatI cannot drive to AndersonIs there some way to change the date online???  Or through snail mail if you are not equipped to handle this type of transaction on lineI only get paid once a month (disability) and it is always after the due date by a few days - this causes me to be charged a late fee every month...doesn't seem right for customers to have to travel 45 minutes away just to change a dateIs there anyone in customer service that can help me with this situation????? Thank you.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: need to change my due date

All that we can do is notify the Administrator of your post.  But since it is the end of the business week, he may not even see it until Monday at the earliest.  Please watch for a reply in this thread.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Contributor
fmp1088882

Boy I can understand your problem with different due date, I to am on disibility and social security, and have been wondering about calling them and trying to change mine to the 1`st or 3rd of the month.I am glad to have seen your post, and thank you now I will not waste my time!!!! on hold, thank you.  fmp1088882.

Contributor
clb57

Thank you for the quick response!  I appreciate your time and will watch for additional action. Again, thank you.

Official Employee
ComcastSteve

Can you send me an email with some account info?

- Name:
- Phone Number on Account:
- Contact Number:
- Best Time To Call:
- Email:
- Address:

Steve Teow

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

clb, your post was moved to a secure area of the forum because it contains personal info-your full name, phone number, and your address.

Instead of posting the information in a public forum, please EMAIL Steve at the address he included in his post.

Forum Guidelines state

Please Don't

Post personal information in the forums

Please Don’t:

1. Post personal information in the forums

Please do your best to keep your identity and personal information safe. This includes:

•Your full name
•Your telephone number
•Your Physical/Mailing Address
•Email addresses
•Credit Card numbers
•Account numbers
• Other personally identifiable information

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Contributor
clb57

Thanks - I thought about that as soon as I hit send.  I have tried several times to email Steve but it will not go through with Windows Live.  Any suggestions?

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

What is happening that the mail will not go through Windows Live?

Since you cannot get the mail sent, you can try sending him a private message.

I've also sent Steve an email with a link to this thread AND your removed post.

One way or another, we will get the info to him.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Contributor
clb57

Kept coming up as an error message in sending it. I will also send a private message. Thank you.