New Visitor

pay my bill

Iam trying to pay my bill. i can't see my bill and i cant see how to pay. please help.

Regular Problem Solver
slouke

Re: pay my bill

Try signing in with your primary account, not one the secondary accounts you may have created.
New Visitor

There is a charge on my bill that was suppose to have been taken off.  Has not been done.  ?? 

Email Expert
JR071702

DarleneB wrote:

There is a charge on my bill that was suppose to have been taken off.  Has not been done.  ?? 

You will have to call 1-800-COMCAST to discuss anything like that.   This is primarily a customer-to-customer help forum.

JR

New Visitor

i,m trying to pay my bill for the first time on line?
Regular Problem Solver
jjv124

jtfmagus wrote:
i,m trying to pay my bill for the first time on line?

Go to the comcast.net page, under the email icon on the right is a link for account links.  Click on that, and it should give you an option for pay my bill.  That will ask you to sign in with your primary user id and password.  Once you get in to that it will give you access to paying your bill.  Hope that helps.

New Visitor

i just need to know when my bill is do
Email Expert

If you sign up for EcoBill, you'll get an email when your bill is ready. You can then go to the comcast.com web site and view your bill, and see the due date.
Visitor

I WANT TO PAY MY BILL ON LINE
Service Expert
Queen-Evie

margiotta, do you want to know WHERE to go online to pay your bill? Or are you having problems signing in to view/pay your bill? Or having issues paying the bill once you get to the bill page?

We can help you more effectively if we know the exact issue you are having.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

New Visitor

how did I create a second account

New Visitor

I would like to pay my bill on-line.  How do I find it?
Service Expert
Queen-Evie

http://www.comcast.com/default.cspx

Click on Pay Your Bill Online.

Sign in with the PRIMARY Comcast account name and password.

This will get you to Customer Central, by default you will see a summary of your bill.

IF YOU GET A MESSAGE TELLING YOU something like "unauthorized to view the bill"  that means you are signing in with a secondary account name and password. You are now required to use the primary comcast.net email address and password in order to view and pay the bill.

If you are not the primary account holder and you don't know that name and password, you'll have to get whoever the primary is to sign in.

The primary account holder can grant you access to the bill.

What you can do:

Click on Account Links, choose My Account. You will have to sign in again.

When Manage My User Accounts opens, look at Choose user account, and using the drop-down arrow next to the primary account name, choose the secondary account you want to be able to view/pay the bill.

Next click on Change User Permissions.

If asked do you want to display content, check yes.

You will then see a box which has a choice of unrestricted or restricted account.

If unrestricted is not checked, mark it, then check the Allow this user to view and pay the Comcast bill

Save the changes. The account holder should then be able to view the bill and pay it.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Regular Visitor

dude sign in through comcast.net look up you'll see my account click on it you will be redirected youll then see bill tab its in there
Service Expert
Queen-Evie

JMORRISON1970 wrote:
dude sign in through comcast.net look up you'll see my account click on it you will be redirected youll then see bill tab its in there

If signed in on comcast.net and account or pay my bill is chosen, one has to sign in again.

The bill will appear ONLY if someone is signed in using the primary Comcast account holder name and password OR if the primary account holder has changed the viewing permission as described above.

Regular Visitor

how do I pay my bill on line  Thanks Tina
Regular Visitor

I would like to know where to go on line to pay my bill
Service Expert
Queen-Evie

[ Edited ]

1) http://www.comcast.net 

On the right side of the page, you will see 3 tabs: Email, Voice, TV.

Just under email, click the drop-down arrow next to Account Links.

Choose Pay My Bill.  You will have to sign in using the Comcast primary account holder name and password. 

OR

2) http://www.comcast.com/default.cspx

Both of these methods will get you to Customer Central, by default you will see a summary of your bill.

IF YOU GET A MESSAGE TELLING YOU something like "unauthorized to view the bill that means you are signing in with a secondary account name and password. You are now required to use the primary comcast.net email address and password in order to view and pay the bill.

If you are not the primary account holder and you don't know that name and password, you'll have to get whoever the primary is to sign in.

What you can do:

When Manage My User Accounts opens, look at Choose user account, and using the drop-down arrow next to the primary account name, choose the secondary account you want to be able to view/pay the bill.

You will then see a box which has a choice of unrestricted or restricted account.

If unrestricted is not checked, mark it, then check the Allow this user to view and pay the Comcast bill

Save the changes. The account holder should then be able to view the bill and pay it.

Message Edited by Queen-Evie on 03-06-2010 09:19 AM

New Visitor

i want to pay my bill online
Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Rashmi,, see the post I made directly above yours. Follow the steps I listed.

New Visitor

how to pay my bill
Email Expert
JR071702

williamphilip wrote:
how to pay my bill

Check out post 18 in the thread that you posted in.

JR

New Visitor

I am simply trying to pay my bill.  Please help.  I do not know what I am  doing wrong.  Please note that the payment is due on March 25.

Thank you.

Pat Miracle

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

miracleman, see if THIS helps you

New Visitor
nikadams

HOw does one pay one's bill online?  I don't have the slightest interest in this type of forum... I just want to pay my bill

Email Expert
CCCarole

Did you see the post in this Thread where Queen Evie gives complete directions for paying your bill online?

1) http://www.comcast.net 

On the right side of the page, you will see 3 tabs: Email, Voice, TV.

Just under email, click the drop-down arrow next to Account Links.

Choose Pay My Bill.  You will have to sign in using the Comcast primary account holder name and password. 

OR

2) http://www.comcast.com/default.cspx

Both of these methods will get you to Customer Central, by default you will see a summary of your bill.

IF YOU GET A MESSAGE TELLING YOU something like "unauthorized to view the bill that means you are signing in with a secondary account name and password. You are now required to use the primary comcast.net email address and password in order to view and pay the bill.

What you can do:

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor
elanier32

trying to pay my bill  this site has change  and cannot  figure it out

Email Expert
JR071702

[ Edited ]

elanier32 wrote:

trying to pay my bill  this site has change  and cannot  figure it out

Please read the post above yours (by Carole)

JR

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

The answer is repeated in this thread 3 times.

One should first read the thread for info on how to pay your bill, then follow the steps.

If you still have issues, start a NEW thread and include as many details as you can about the issue.

In addition to the instructions being posted, there is also a link in one of other posts which leads you to the same information.

New Visitor
isabellepaul

I trying to see if my bill for this month has been paid and How much was paid if you guy already took it out.

Email Expert
CCCarole

isabellepaul wrote:

I trying to see if my bill for this month has been paid and How much was paid if you guy already took it out.

Viewing Your Bill Online

You will need to register your account to access your bill on customerCentral. To view your bill online, follow the steps below: 

1. Click on the Account & Bill tab in customerCentral and sign in to your account
  2. In the Bill Summary box, you can:
    • View your bill details and history
    • Set up automatic payments
    • Make a one-time payment
    • Manage your statement options and

Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

The procedure is the same as that listed several times above.

Once you get to your bill, you'll see a summary which should tell you "Previous Balance, Payment Received".  For a bit more in-depth look, click View Details, and look under Payments/Credits.

If you need to find out if the payment has been taken out of your bank account, you'll need to call your bank.

As an alternative, you can call 1-800-COMCAST and choose the automated billing option. This will tell you when your last payment was made and how much.

Visitor

Im trying to log on to my comcast.net to pay my bill

Email Expert
JR071702

raphaye wrote:

Im trying to log on to my comcast.net to pay my bill

Have you read any of the messages in the string you posted in?    Several of them explain the process.

JR

New Visitor
sharonbrandon21

I am trying to pay my bill

Email Expert
JR071702

sharonbrandon21 wrote:

I am trying to pay my bill

As I said to another person in the post above yours, 

Have you read any of the messages in the string you posted in?    Several of them explain the process.

JR

Visitor
marksonphillip

I have trying to pay my bill what's going on

Email Expert
CCCarole

marksonphillip wrote:

I have trying to pay my bill what's going on

Mark- Welcome to the Forums.  Have you read any of the posts above yours which give directions on how to pay your bill? 

If you are still having a problem after reading those posts above yours, please start a new thread (new discussion in the upper left hand side of the page) and post what sort of problem is happening when you follow those instructions. 

New Visitor
shonda1

I need help to pay bill.

Email Expert
JR071702

shonda1 wrote:

I need help to pay bill.

Shonda,

If you read the thread that you posted in from the top, you will find several posts that explain the process step-by-step.

Please read those posts and, if you still have questions, please post back.

JR

New Visitor
lee194807

do not remember account info can u help or should i mail in my payment

New Visitor
lee194807

where do i go from here

New Visitor
lee194807

do not no how to get to pay bill from here

Email Expert
CCCarole

lee-

You posted in a previous post that you do not know your account number?  You may want to call 1-800 comcast-Billing department for that information. 

As to how to pay your bill online, please go back to the top of this thread, you canscroll down to Message # 13 which contains the directions for paying your bill online.  Here is a link to that post as well.  Clickable link

Visitor

I signed in with my primary name and password...Why do you people make it so hard to pay your bill?

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

[ Edited ]

werwin4, your post was removed and sent to a secure area of the forum out of public view because you posted your email address.

Protect your identity.
Do not post personal information on a public forum. That includes your email address,
phone number, account number, postal address, and similar identifying information
for you or someone else. Dishonest people and their programs may try to use that
information. Don't give them the opportunity. The contents of your post is
included below. You may try posting again with the personal information removed.
You may want to open another browser window into the forum to compose your revised post.

Here is your post, with the email address removed:

I signed in like I always do   and the system takes me to a help screen rather than the access my bill screen like it has always done.

If you are getting the help screen in Customer Central, you need to click on Account and Bill. This will allow you to view and pay the bill.

Please post back if you don't see the Account and Bill tab or if you have any other issues. Be specific about where you started, what you clicked on, if you signed in with the primary Comcast account,  and what you see when the page opens.

New Visitor
mreidy123

Iam trying to pay my bill. i can't see my bill and i cant see how to pay. please help.

Email Expert

mreidy, follow the instructions in Queen-Evie's message 13.

New Visitor
lizmarquez

i want to pay my bill

Email Expert
CCCarole

lizmarquez wrote:

i want to pay my bill

Please read the directions in message number 13. If you need further help after that, start a new discussion and tell us what problems you are having while trying to pay your bill.