New Visitor

payment arrangements and extension dates

Does Comcast offer payment arrangements to where ur cable wont get suspended and/or do they offer extension dates (in Baltimore Maryland)

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: payment arrangements and extension dates

purecop wrote:

Does Comcast offer payment arrangements to where ur cable wont get suspended and/or do they offer extension dates (in Baltimore Maryland)

You would need to call the Billing Department at 1-800 comcast and inquire.  The Help Forums are minitored primarily by customers like yourself.  We do not have access to your account.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Contributor
Mary_Stefany

Comcast has a new support team dedicated for solely billing concerns. What you can do is go to comcast.net and chat with a Live Customer Representative, you can choose beforehand the correct support queue to get on with the correct Billing analyst. Prepare your information needed to verify the account such as: name, service address, account number and the last four of the socials.

New Visitor
DONALDHUNNICUTT

I'M TRYING TO FIND OUT IF WE CAN GET OUR CABLE BILL EXTENDED UNTIL 6/24/11.  WE WERE TOLD WHEN I CALLED IN 6/9/11 THAT WE DIDN'T MAKE A PAYMENT IN APRIL, AND WE HAVE ALWAYS PAID OUR BILL IN THE MONTH IT WAS DUE.  MY HUSBAND IS CHECKING WITH HIS BANK TO SEE IF WE PAID THE BILL IN APRIL...I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS CAME ABOUT BUT WE CAN PAY IT IN FULL ON 6/24/11.  ANY CONSIDERATION CONCERNING THIS MATTER WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

This is primarily a customer-to-customer forum. We do not have access to your account records.

You will have to call Comcast and ask.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.