New Visitor
budcry

seniors discount

seniors discount

New Visitor

Re: seniors discount

I wish to apply for senior citizens discount....I have asked for the forms, but to date I still have not gotten any...Your help would be appreciated...Thank you Cynthia Martin

Email Expert
CCCarole

Both of you need to call 1-800 comcast and speak with a Cuistomer Service Rep.  To the best of my knowledge, Comcast does not have a Senior Citizen discount.

CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Email Expert
madylarian

Just for the heck of it I did a search and found that evidently there are....or were...senior discounts in some areas.  I don't know if they still exist but here's my search; perhaps the OP can check out some of them.

mady

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Visitor

As I get older and more and more unemployable, I find it harder to pay an increasing bill.  When I first "bundled" I was billed the $99/mo. introductory rate.  Very soon, thereafter, I was paying more and more, now it's $172 but with 40 dollar's worth of fees and surcharges and taxes added on.  What had been a contract for $99 has most recently become $212!  I am in my mid-seventies and have been retired but working at odd, minimum wage jobs when they are available.

So many other services recognize the need for senior citizen clients (and their money) and value their loyalty by offering a decent (10% or more, preferably more) discount.

New Visitor
yolaine1674

I am 64 and retire I am i qualify for the discount?