New Visitor
logan_three

the difference betw sure price monthly & standard price monthly?

I'd like to find out what the differrence is between the sure price monthly & the standard price monthly. My sister and I both live in Middleboro, MA. We have identical cable, phone, and internet service and her bill is $48.00 less every month than mine is. I only watch free movies and shows on demand so I don't understand what this difference is. The only conclusion I can draw is that she pays the sure price monthly and I pay the standard price monthly. How does one qualify for the sure price monthly rate?

Silver Problem Solver
commanguy

Re: the difference betw sure price monthly & standard price monthly?

Is your sister on a promotion which would reduce her cost? Did you both sign up at the same time?

Never heard of sure price monthly in my area. If you want you can call in and ask for the retention department to see if they can offer you a lower price.

Since this is primarily a customer to customer help forum we have no access to accounts or pricing charts which is internal to Comcast. Calling in is the best way to get some answers especially if you have the number for your local office