New Visitor

wrong pin number message...

I have had this problem with this acct since the first time I tried accessing my account online.  I try to pay with credit card and when I put the "correct" pin number, I get an error message stating that it is incorrect.  So......I recheck and recheck and recheck my pin number under "manage your pin number" and sure enough....I really DO KNOW my pin number, even my acct knows my pin number  BUT for some reason Comcast Billing does not want me to pay onlineand they DO NOT know my pin number???  I have called too many times to count re: my supposedly wrong pin number.  And the only answer i get is...."it should work" or "we will mail you a new one", How many new pin numbers do I need?  This is ridiculous!!!  The account I am referring to is our business, HOWEVER, these problems are why we have not signed up for comcast phone service at our residence...too much trouble to pay online! PLEASE HELP...ANYONE!
Bronze Problem Solver
lunski

Re: wrong pin number message...

Hello actionauto,

Please contact me via my work email address below.

For security, please include the PIN you are entering, service address, account number, services on account, best contact number.

I believe I can easily correct this for you. I apologize for the numerous phone calls. I will have those calls reviewed further.

Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me at anytime.

Thank you.

George Lunski
"Retired" Comcast Help Forums Administrator
New Visitor

I don' think I'd be giving George my account info including PIN numbers!  How can you be sure he is really a comcast employee?
Service Expert
Again

gacade wrote:
I don' think I'd be giving George my account info including PIN numbers!  How can you be sure he is really a comcast employee?

George is really a Comcast employee and is an administrator here and works out of the Corporate office.   Only Comcast employees that have the Comcast logo under their name are allowed to post here.

"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be."
--- Lao Tzu ---
"Life is not linear. It's all a circle. Our dust becomes the firmament on which the future walks."
--- © James Scott 2014 ---