Reply
New Visitor
marcanoclick
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎02-06-2014

2014 Olympics Live Stream

I tried to watch the Olympics Live Stream, but unfortunately I received a message stating that Comcast Xfinity does not allow access due to NBCU channel limitations.

 

This really stinks! 

New Visitor
glowaskigs
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎02-06-2014

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream

I'm receiving the same error. I have Digital Preferred, how is this possible???

New Visitor
JukEboXAuDiO
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎02-06-2014

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream

I get this message.

 

This network is not included in your current television subscription. Please contact your TV provider to subscribe. http://xfinity.comcast.net/upgrade - See more at: http://stream.nbcolympics.com/freestyle-skiing/winter/13403/#sthash.ECejULp9.dpuf

 

That is kind of ridiculous as ALL subscriptions should have NBC. It's a basic network.

New Visitor
marcanoclick
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎02-06-2014

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream

try again...I can now watch. Hoping it stays that way.

New Visitor
nmcintyre
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎02-06-2014

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream

Been trying to also use to video player and getting the same error. How did you finally get access?

Contributor
ffranny
Posts: 5
Registered: ‎02-06-2014

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream

I have the same problem seen by many posters during the Summer Olympics of 2012: I get to the "Select your provider" page, choose Comcast Xfinity, and nothing happens. Over and over again. I'm a longtime subscriber, I've signed in to everything imaginable, I uninstalled and re-installed Flash (three different versions, one for each browser I use), emptied my cache, allowed popups, closed all browsers and started them up again, and I have the same problem. Did anyone ever find a *real* solution for it last time? And why is it happening again now? Thanks for any help.

New Visitor
jessnrune
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎02-06-2014

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream

It's not working for us either. We get the same error on all computers. I've been chatting with them and they've tried all sorts and it's still saying we don't have NBC. They are trying, but it's not getting fixed. Anyone have a fix that actually works? 

New Visitor
JadedLilth
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎02-06-2014

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream

[ Edited ]

I'm trying to watch Figure Skating on nbcolympics, and the website CLEARLY states that you only need the standard NBC as well as NBC sports network to watch live figure skating events.  I have both, but it's still giving me this error message:

 

This network is not included in your current television subscription. Please contact your TV provider to subscribe. http://xfinity.comcast.net/upgrade

Official Employee
ComcastJoe
Posts: 6,886
Registered: ‎08-11-2011

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream

Hi all, 

 

To be eligible to enjoy online coverage you must:

 

  • Be a residential XFINITY TV customer (Note: Comcast Business customers are not eligible).
  • Subscribe to an XFINITY TV service level with access to both MSNBC and CNBC channels. Limited Basic service required to receive other levels of service.
  • If you meet the above requirements, you do not need to be an XFINITY Internet customer to enjoy coverage online. You do, however, need to have a Comcast ID. 
    • Don't have a Comcast ID or need help resetting your password? Create a Comcast ID or recover your Comcast ID with the last four digits of your Social Security number, your birth date and phone number to verify your account.

 

If you meet the requirements above and are still being asked to upgrade, please let me know.

 

Thanks,

ComcastJoe

New Visitor
tdmaggio
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎02-06-2014

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream

I meet all the requirements you outlined and still cannot access the online stream.

New Visitor
infinifold
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎02-06-2014

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream

[ Edited ]

I meet the requirements, but am having trouble because I am a new TV subscriber. We signed up yesterday. I talked with an online chat rep and they said that I had to wait until my equipment was installed (I ordered a self-installation) in order to stream TV online.

 

Then, I found this in the Olympics FAQ:

Can I watch Olympics live streaming prior to my installation?
Yes, for the first time, we’re giving eligible new XFINITY TV customers the opportunity to get credentials prior to the installation of any in-home equipment so they can start viewing Olympics content online and on mobile devices immediately. Also, existing customers who upgrade will get immediate access to the Sochi Games.

[copied from here]

 

Awesome! So I called for support and just got off the phone with a support rep who said that I DO have to wait for my installation, which is scheduled for Monday. She said that it is not because I have to wait for my equipment to be installed, though. What a mess. So much for watching the opening ceremony.

 

Silver Problem Solver
andyross
Posts: 3,423
Registered: ‎10-17-2003

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream

It's a bit mixed for me. I tried with Firefox, but it kept returning me to the 'select your provider' screen, even after I disabled the AdBlocker.

 

I then tried IE, and that seemed to work. It initially was a 'free' feed, but I clicked on the Login, chose the provider, and then it streamed an ad, then some video.

 

I then tried Firefox again. It does work, but I had to set AdBlockPlus to 'disable on this page only'.

Contributor
ffranny
Posts: 5
Registered: ‎02-06-2014

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream

ComcastJoe:  I have everything you mention, and if you'll read up a couple of posts you'll see everything else I've done to try to get your live streaming. You'll also see that I've read posts about the same issue from the Summer games in 2012 (and I think I remember your name on some of the posts back then, too). So clearly there's something wrong that is not related to any one viewer's equipment, settings and/or subscriptions. This really does not reflect well on NBC's technology or care for its customers.

New Visitor
commonsense2014
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎02-06-2014

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream

[ Edited ]

I've got the exact same problem.  I spoke to support, they said they'd "add a token to the account" and that it would take an hour to update so that I could access the service (after escalating).  Still no joy five hours later.

 

My account is provisioned, I can see the correct package in the account information and meet the other eligability requirements.

 

False advertising Comcast?  I only signed up for the new TV package with the assurances from the website that I could immediatly access the online content.

 

Edit:  Just got a call from Tier II supporting saying that I "had to have a settop box hooked up to a cable" for it to provision the online access.  So now Comcast is saying for adobe to push credentials from the auth server it requires a settop box?  Really?  

 

So this: "Can I watch Olympics live streaming prior to my installation?
Yes, for the first time, we’re giving eligible new XFINITY TV customers the opportunity to get credentials prior to the installation of any in-home equipment so they can start viewing Olympics content online and on mobile devices immediately. Also, existing customers who upgrade will get immediate access to the Sochi Games."

 

Is either false, or the folks in support are not being correctly trained.

 

Edit 2:  12 hours later but Comcast came through.  Tier II support escalated the problem.  My account is now working and streaming the site.  They communicated that it was a bug and that this is the first time they'd rolled out streaming content to users without boxes.  Hopefully anyone else having this problem should have a path to resolution now.

Contributor
ffranny
Posts: 5
Registered: ‎02-06-2014

Please pass along to whoever designed this feature

Using "kudos" as a synonym for "Like" or similar positive reaction to a post is fine, but companies like Comcast and NBC should know how to use it properly -- this is from Oxford Dictionaries: 

 

"Kudos comes from Greek and means ‘glory.’ Despite appearances, it is not a plural form. This means that there is no singular form kudo and that use as a plural, as in the following sentence, is incorrect: he received many kudos for his work(correct use is he received much kudos for his work)."

 

www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/kudos

 

 

Official Employee
ComcastJoe
Posts: 6,886
Registered: ‎08-11-2011

Re: Please pass along to whoever designed this feature

tdmaggio: It looks like the MSNBC and CNBC are not part of the Digital Economy package in your area. Are you able to get these channels on your TV? If so, what are the channel numbers?

 

infinifold: When looking at your account, it shows that you are a XFINITY TV subscriber now. Are you see experiencing this issue?

 

ffranny: It looks like the The Limited Basic package does not carry CNBC and MSNBC in your area. Are you able to get these channels on your TV? If so, what are the channel numbers?

 

Thanks,

ComcastJoe

Official Employee
ComcastTeds
Posts: 5,406
Registered: ‎01-09-2012

Re: Please pass along to whoever designed this feature


ComcastJoe wrote:

tdmaggio: It looks like the MSNBC and CNBC are not part of the Digital Economy package in your area. Are you able to get these channels on your TV? If so, what are the channel numbers?

 

infinifold: When looking at your account, it shows that you are a XFINITY TV subscriber now. Are you see experiencing this issue?

 

ffranny: It looks like the The Limited Basic package does not carry CNBC and MSNBC in your area. Are you able to get these channels on your TV? If so, what are the channel numbers?

 

Thanks,

ComcastJoe


Just to add to the above: Digital Starter is a minimum requirement to receive any Olympics coverage streaming online or via your mobile device.

  

New Visitor
mpatel12345
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎02-07-2014

Re: Please pass along to whoever designed this feature

I get the same error message.

 

ComcastJoe, Can you check my status.

 

I've never bothered to hook up my TV to my package, so I do not know the answers to what channel, but I do have a Basic TV subscription.

Official Employee
ComcastJoe
Posts: 6,886
Registered: ‎08-11-2011

Re: Please pass along to whoever designed this feature


mpatel12345 wrote:

I get the same error message.

 

ComcastJoe, Can you check my status.

 

I've never bothered to hook up my TV to my package, so I do not know the answers to what channel, but I do have a Basic TV subscription.


I am sorry but you are a Limited Basic customer. You must have at least have a Digital Starter package to access online Olympic content.

 

Follow the link below if you are interested in upgrading:

 

http://xfinity.comcast.net/upgrade

 

Thanks,

ComcastJoe

New Visitor
cindyoverfield
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎02-07-2014

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream

Not able to get the streaming. I have Digital Basic and receive MSNBC and CNBC. Can you help?

 

Thanks

New Visitor
cindyoverfield
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎02-07-2014

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream

Oops! That should be Digital Starter not Digital Basic. But the NBC channels are part if the package in my area.

 

 

New Visitor
dustinandkelley
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎02-08-2014

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream

Same problem here. 

New Visitor
j_wang
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎02-08-2014

digital starter

Hi, ComcastJoe,

 

I'm a Digital Starter customer, but getting the same error when I try to watch the Olympics online: "This network is not included in your current television subscription. Please contact your TV provider to subscribe." I'm on a Mac running OSX Snow Leopard, and have tried Safari, Chrome and Firefox. Please help! Thanks.

New Visitor
JustWannaWatch
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎02-08-2014

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream

Ugh, same problem. Comcast once again completely sucks. Its the Olympics, every other country is getting it for free and even with a cable subcription we cant. Time to look elsewhere and pay more if I have to. I am done with every time something is "free streaming" its not.

New Visitor
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎09-07-2009

what exactly do I need to do to stream the Olympics?

I'm seeing lots of issues with others not being able to quickly stream with NBC/Comcast.

 

Here is what I have:  1.  Comcast internet, 2. a computer

 

This is what I want:  to be able to stream the Olympics

 

What do I have to do?

 

Thanks

New Visitor
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎06-07-2004

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream

This is yet another reason DRM sucks - the people implementing it aren't very good at it.

 

I can watch the Olympics from http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/nbcolympics - I go there and it tells me I've been verified (or somesuch verbiage) and I can watch without logging in. But if I go to the NBC site and select Xfinity, I'm told my subscription doesn't include the channel (which is funny, given I can turn on the television and watch the Olympics if I choose to do so). Same problem with the iOS app.

 

The faster the cable providers get delegated to common carrier status, the better. The world is changing and these dinosaurs are dying... but they think it can't happen if they just ignore it.

 

Oh well, fewer viewers mean more complaints from the advertisers when they don't get the eyeballs, and fewer dollars the next time. I was mildly interested in the Olympics - but I don't care THAT much. If I have to jump through hoops to "fix" problems introduced by Comcast and/or NBC, I'm not going to bother. I've been holding onto a TV subscription on top of my cable internet, but more and more I find myself wondering exactly why.

 

New Visitor
honey_1219
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎12-05-2010

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream

Hi ComcastJoe,

 

I'm a Digital Starter subscriber and I'm getting the same error. Can you help?

 

Thanks

Contributor
jackever
Posts: 6
Registered: ‎02-08-2014

Re: what exactly do I need to do to stream the Olympics?

[ Edited ]

See these site and your local nbcstation site.

 

http://stream.nbcsports.com/liveextra/     This site has every event streamed live.  You sign in with your comcast id.

 

http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2014/february/nbc-to-provide-1-000-hours-of-olympic-coverage-online.h...

Regular Problem Solver
Posts: 533
Registered: ‎05-21-2009

Re: what exactly do I need to do to stream the Olympics?

[ Edited ]

Your link is broken. The correct link is:

http://stream.nbcolympics.com/live-extra/

 

After you choose Xfinity and sign in with your Comcast ID you get the message:

Congratulations!
You've successfully verified your TV provider
subscription and now have access to NBC Olympics Live
Extra with 1,000+ hours of live streaming and full event
replays.

Silver Problem Solver
andyross
Posts: 3,423
Registered: ‎10-17-2003

Re: what exactly do I need to do to stream the Olympics?

I can generally get it to work with IE, but not Firefox. With Firefox, I get stuck in a loop where it keeps asking me for the cable provider.

New Visitor
j_wang
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎02-08-2014

Re: what exactly do I need to do to stream the Olympics?

[ Edited ]

Right--that's the message that I expect to be seeing, but I get the error I mentioned above instead.

 

Also, as a note to everyone, make sure that your cable package includes NBCSN if you want live streaming. Basic Cable doesn't include it.

 

ETA: Thanks, andyross! Hope there's a workaround for Apple machines as well.

Regular Problem Solver
Posts: 533
Registered: ‎05-21-2009

Re: what exactly do I need to do to stream the Olympics?

-----------------------------------------
andyross wrote:
I can generally get it to work with IE, but not Firefox. With Firefox, I get stuck in a loop where it keeps asking me for the cable provider.
-----------------------------------------

Both IE and Firefox work fine for me.

New Visitor
dpowlison
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎02-09-2014

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream

I am getting the

 

 This network is not included in your current television subscription. Please contact your TV provider to subscribe. http://xfinity.comcast.net/upgrade - See more at: http://stream.nbcolympics.com/alpine-skiing/winter/13517/#sthash.tyUK8gSc.dpuf

 

message in spite of having CNBC and MSNBC in my channel listing. 

I just added TV to my service and hoping to watch the olympics...

New Visitor
paullloyd01
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎02-09-2014

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream

Hi I and having the same issues trying to watch olympics.  IT says it's not included in my xfinity comcast and to try an upgrade.  I clearly have the channel in my package.

New Visitor
Olympic-fan
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎02-09-2014

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream

I have the same issue.

 

I signed up Digital Starter to watch Olympic at NBCOlympics.com.

But, when I signed in with Comcast account, I got the error:

 

We're Sorry

This network is not included in your current television subscription. Please contact your TV provider to subscribe. http://xfinity.comcast.net/upgrade

 

Please help me, Comcast Joe!

New Visitor
mr_donut
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎02-09-2014

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream

[ Edited ]

Existing internet and voice customer - upgraded to

XFINITY TV : Digital Preferred yesterday. Now three calls to Comcast Support and 24 hours later I still can't watch the Olympics and am waiting for a callback from Tier II support.

 

Boo

Official Employee
ComcastTeds
Posts: 5,406
Registered: ‎01-09-2012

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream


mr_donut wrote:

Existing internet and voice customer - upgraded to

XFINITY TV : Digital Preferred yesterday. Now three calls to Comcast Support and 24 hours later I still can't watch the Olympics and am waiting for a callback from Tier II support.

 

Boo


Apologies for this issue. I do see an open ticket on your account for this specific issue that is being worked. Someone is expected to contact you directly today. Thanks for your patience.   

Official Employee
ComcastTeds
Posts: 5,406
Registered: ‎01-09-2012

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream


cindyoverfield wrote:

Oops! That should be Digital Starter not Digital Basic. But the NBC channels are part if the package in my area.

 

 


Apologies for this issue - I show your account as having Internet Plus which includes Limited Basic and HBO.

Digital Starter is the minimum level of service required to receive access to the Olympics online.   

Official Employee
ComcastTeds
Posts: 5,406
Registered: ‎01-09-2012

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream


dustinandkelley wrote:

Same problem here. 


Apologies - looks like you called in and we were able to get you into a video package that delivers Digital Starter or above. Thanks for your patience.

Official Employee
ComcastTeds
Posts: 5,406
Registered: ‎01-09-2012

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream


JustWannaWatch wrote:

Ugh, same problem. Comcast once again completely sucks. Its the Olympics, every other country is getting it for free and even with a cable subcription we cant. Time to look elsewhere and pay more if I have to. I am done with every time something is "free streaming" its not.


Apologies for any confusion we may have caused.

Digital Starter is the minimum requirement for access to accessing Olympics coverage online.

Your account currently has Digital Economy.

 

Give us a call at 1-800-COMCAST and we can see what options may work for you for this month. 

Official Employee
ComcastTeds
Posts: 5,406
Registered: ‎01-09-2012

Re: digital starter


j_wang wrote:

Hi, ComcastJoe,

 

I'm a Digital Starter customer, but getting the same error when I try to watch the Olympics online: "This network is not included in your current television subscription. Please contact your TV provider to subscribe." I'm on a Mac running OSX Snow Leopard, and have tried Safari, Chrome and Firefox. Please help! Thanks.


Apologies for this issue. I do see Digital Starter on your account and I have opened a ticket on this issue so that it can be investigated and resolved. Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employee
ComcastTeds
Posts: 5,406
Registered: ‎01-09-2012

Re: what exactly do I need to do to stream the Olympics?

[ Edited ]

xcskimom wrote:

I'm seeing lots of issues with others not being able to quickly stream with NBC/Comcast.

 

Here is what I have:  1.  Comcast internet, 2. a computer

 

This is what I want:  to be able to stream the Olympics

 

What do I have to do?

 

Thanks


Apologies for any confusion we may have caused. A subscription to Digital Starter or above is required to access the Olympics online coverage

 

Your account has Internet only service.

 

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-and-Equipment/2014-Sochi-Winter-Olympics-online-streaming-inf...

 

 

To be eligible to enjoy online and live streaming coverage of the games of the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics you must:

 

  • ·         Subscribe to an XFINITY TV service level with access to both MSNBC and CNBC channels (Limited Basic service required to receive other levels of service) or subscribe to a MultiLatino package with any level of XFINITY TV service.

    ·         Have at least one of the following: XFINITY-registered set-top box, digital television adapter or cable card. 

    If you meet the above requirements, you do not need to be an XFINITY Internet customer to enjoy coverage online. You do, however, need to have a Comcast ID. 

    Don't have a Comcast ID or need help resetting your password? 
    Create a Comcast ID or recover your Comcast ID with the last four digits of your Social Security number, your birth date or phone number to verify your account.

More info and access at the links below: 

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/microsite/nbc-olympics-sochi-2014

 

http://www.nbcolympics.com/

 

Due to the time difference, live streaming is typically available online from 3am-3pm ET

 

On television, Olympics coverage is available on NBC, NBC Sports Network, USA, CNBC and MSNBC.

 

Via mobile devices, you can access Olympics coverage via the NBC LIve Extra app (free download for iOS and Android devices). 

 

Note: Even though NBC Sports, CNBC, MSNBC, and USA live streams are available on XFINITY.com/tv and on the XFINITY Go App for iOS and Android, Olympic coverage will not be available on the this site and app.

 

More info at http://stream.nbcsports.com/liveextra/about.html

Official Employee
ComcastTeds
Posts: 5,406
Registered: ‎01-09-2012

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream


Anon708670 wrote:

This is yet another reason DRM sucks - the people implementing it aren't very good at it.

 

I can watch the Olympics from http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/nbcolympics - I go there and it tells me I've been verified (or somesuch verbiage) and I can watch without logging in. But if I go to the NBC site and select Xfinity, I'm told my subscription doesn't include the channel (which is funny, given I can turn on the television and watch the Olympics if I choose to do so). Same problem with the iOS app.

 

The faster the cable providers get delegated to common carrier status, the better. The world is changing and these dinosaurs are dying... but they think it can't happen if they just ignore it.

 

Oh well, fewer viewers mean more complaints from the advertisers when they don't get the eyeballs, and fewer dollars the next time. I was mildly interested in the Olympics - but I don't care THAT much. If I have to jump through hoops to "fix" problems introduced by Comcast and/or NBC, I'm not going to bother. I've been holding onto a TV subscription on top of my cable internet, but more and more I find myself wondering exactly why.

 


Apologies for this issue - I show your account as having Internet Plus which includes Limited Basic and HBO.

Digital Starter is the minimum level of service required to receive access to the Olympics online.   

Official Employee
ComcastTeds
Posts: 5,406
Registered: ‎01-09-2012

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream


honey_1219 wrote:

Hi ComcastJoe,

 

I'm a Digital Starter subscriber and I'm getting the same error. Can you help?

 

Thanks


Apologies for this issue - I show your account as having only Internet services.

Digital Starter is the minimum level of service required to receive access to the Olympics online.   

New Visitor
Olympic-fan
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎02-09-2014

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream

Hi ComcastTeds,

 

  Could you open a ticket on this issue for me as well so that it can be investigated and resolved?

 

Thanks!

 

Official Employee
ComcastTeds
Posts: 5,406
Registered: ‎01-09-2012

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream


dpowlison wrote:

I am getting the

 

 This network is not included in your current television subscription. Please contact your TV provider to subscribe. http://xfinity.comcast.net/upgrade - See more at: http://stream.nbcolympics.com/alpine-skiing/winter/13517/#sthash.tyUK8gSc.dpuf

 

message in spite of having CNBC and MSNBC in my channel listing. 

I just added TV to my service and hoping to watch the olympics...


Apologies for this issue. I do see an open ticket for your issue that is being worked by the right teams. You should expect a call back today. Thanks for your patience.

 

Official Employee
ComcastTeds
Posts: 5,406
Registered: ‎01-09-2012

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream


dpowlison wrote:

I am getting the

 

 This network is not included in your current television subscription. Please contact your TV provider to subscribe. http://xfinity.comcast.net/upgrade - See more at: http://stream.nbcolympics.com/alpine-skiing/winter/13517/#sthash.tyUK8gSc.dpuf

 

message in spite of having CNBC and MSNBC in my channel listing. 

I just added TV to my service and hoping to watch the olympics...


Apologies for any confusion we may have caused - I show your account as having Digital Economy.

Digital Starter is the minimum level of service required to receive access to the Olympics online.

Official Employee
ComcastTeds
Posts: 5,406
Registered: ‎01-09-2012

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream


Olympic-fan wrote:

I have the same issue.

 

I signed up Digital Starter to watch Olympic at NBCOlympics.com.

But, when I signed in with Comcast account, I got the error:

 

We're Sorry

This network is not included in your current television subscription. Please contact your TV provider to subscribe. http://xfinity.comcast.net/upgrade

 

Please help me, Comcast Joe!


Apologies for this issue. 

I have opened a ticket on this issue so that it can be investigated and resolved.

 

Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employee
ComcastTeds
Posts: 5,406
Registered: ‎01-09-2012

Re: 2014 Olympics Live Stream


Olympic-fan wrote:

Hi ComcastTeds,

 

  Could you open a ticket on this issue for me as well so that it can be investigated and resolved?

 

Thanks!

 


Yes indeed, just did. Thanks

Official Employee
ComcastTeds
Posts: 5,406
Registered: ‎01-09-2012

Re: what exactly do I need to do to stream the Olympics?


j_wang wrote:

Right--that's the message that I expect to be seeing, but I get the error I mentioned above instead.

 

Also, as a note to everyone, make sure that your cable package includes NBCSN if you want live streaming. Basic Cable doesn't include it.

 

ETA: Thanks, andyross! Hope there's a workaround for Apple machines as well.


j_wang - please let me know if you are still having this issue, thanks!