New Visitor
dlpalmieri

If you are going to provide Al Jeezera, broadcast by enemies of America, we think you should carry an AMERICAN news channel, created in America by Americans...THE BLAZE.

New Visitor
JWPURPURA

I second to that---I do not like AJAM on my channel lineup- We want the Blaze. 

New Visitor
fightheat

WE WANT THE BLAZE!!! It was bad enough to refuse before but now you will run AJAM but not the Blaze??? Do I need to go to Dish?

New Visitor
JWPURPURA

Re: AJAM

[ Edited ]
Lets get more people to voice out..I am doing this on Facebook and word of mouth. We will not watch Ajam. We want THE BLAZE. http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/blaze/#sign_petition
New Visitor
Kringrg

Why not the BLAZE instead of AJAM or in addition to it!  Comcast makes its money in America, why not support our American values.

New Visitor
eddiebauer35

I would also like the Blaze added, if I am paying for something I do not give us a channel that we want. That channel is the Blaze. A channel that represents my views.

New Visitor
slm05

I just watched the Alijazeera  News Channel, I found it refreshing and am interested in some of the upcoming stories they have scheduled.  I checked the channel out and found it has a very high rating world wide for fairness and airing news that we cannot seem to get from  news channels such as Fox News, CNN and MSBC, . I applaud Comcast for adding this channel to our line up, I am not clear as to when Qatar has become our enemy? I believe most Americans want to hear the real news from all over the world so we have a better understanding of the state of our world. 

dlpalmieri wrote:

If you are going to provide Al Jeezera, broadcast by enemies of America, we think you should carry an AMERICAN news channel, created in America by Americans...THE BLAZE.

New Visitor

I have been trying for several hours today to speak to someone to get AJAM off my Comcast cable options. AJ has been anti-American and has supported a viewpoint that I find intolerable and full of hatred toward Jews, Israel and Americans.  It espoused views that I do not want to support with my money. I have no reason to believe AJAM will be any different, just more sanitized for an American audience. I have no problem with this channel being available for those who would enjoy it.

However, if I do not have the option of a cable package without this network, I intend to change my service to another provider. 

Bronze Problem Solver
edpeters

CATE60 wrote:

I have been trying for several hours today to speak to someone to get AJAM off my Comcast cable options. AJ has been anti-American and has supported a viewpoint that I find intolerable and full of hatred toward Jews, Israel and Americans.  It espoused views that I do not want to support with my money. I have no reason to believe AJAM will be any different, just more sanitized for an American audience. I have no problem with this channel being available for those who would enjoy it.

However, if I do not have the option of a cable package without this network, I intend to change my service to another provider. 

I can tell you, "you do not have the option of removing a channel(s) from a tier of service.".  Most customers simply do not watch channels they are not interested in, I don't understand why you are?  I think you will find that all suppliers carry Al Jazeera, as it is a very populare world news channel. YMMV