New Visitor
cybertwinmom

BYU TV Request for Channel :)

We've requested this for years along with many other subscribers in our area. A few years ago I even took a petition to your local office with over 500 signatures. Many here have since dropped Comcast and moved to DirectTV because this request was never seriously considered and DirectTV does carry BYU TV.

We still subscribe to Comcast but have lost faith in your ability to satisfy this simple request. It's FREE! Why not??? Do it now! Please!!!

If you are a cable operator and are interested in carrying BYUtv on your cable or satellite service, please contact our cable relations department by calling 1.801.422.8527 or by email at cablerelations@byu.edu.

Silver Problem Solver
commanguy

Re: BYU TV Request for Channel :)

Wouldn't wait.

The forums are mainly a customer to customer help forum with limited monitoring of threads by Comcast employees so most of the time you are not talking to Comcast here.

Even if a employee saw this they don't take channel requests on the forums. They recommend the feedback page for the website to make channel requests.

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

who would want that outside of that small market?  YOu need to think big picture.  YOu would like to see my local college team, probably not.

Silver Problem Solver
commanguy

BYU TV is available in most areas via Direct TV. I can get it in MN if I went with Direct.

It is not classified as Sports, either Public or Lifestyle.