New Visitor
grinchoi

Bein Sports in HD and Fox Sports 2

Why do we still not have Bein Sports in HD? Verizon Fios, Dish and Direct TV all offer this channel in true HD. In addition why is Fox Sports 2 not offered as well? I am seriously considering switching my service to Verizon Fios as a result of this. I would appreciate a response from Comcast.

Service Expert
Again

Re: Bein Sports in HD and Fox Sports 2

grinchoi wrote:

Why do we still not have Bein Sports in HD? Verizon Fios, Dish and Direct TV all offer this channel in true HD. In addition why is Fox Sports 2 not offered as well? I am seriously considering switching my service to Verizon Fios as a result of this. I would appreciate a response from Comcast.

Well, the response is that this is a customer-to-customer help forum so we aren't able to add any channels to anyone's lineup.  In addition, you need to contact your local Comcast franchise to request channels and the more people that request them, the better chance they will be added.  And then, you need to be in the right tier before you can actually watch the channels.  [I hate that last part, too.]

"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be."
--- Lao Tzu ---
"Life is not linear. It's all a circle. Our dust becomes the firmament on which the future walks."
--- © James Scott 2014 ---