Contributor
LouInVermont

Big Ten Network

I'm trying to obtain information on the Comcast website as to subscribing to the Big Ten Network, but I can't find it in any channel listings. I have Digital Starter.

Thanks.

Bronze Problem Solver
BellevueBob

Re: Big Ten Network

I don't know if you can subscribe only to the Big Ten Network; you'd need to ask your local Comcast customer service people.  Here in the Seattle are, BTN is one of the channels you get with the "Sports and Entertainment" package.  The Comcast.net channel lineup for your area/zip code should have it listed if it is available at all.

I say "if" becasue it may not be available in your area. We cannot get either the ACC or SEC network here (either or which I'd prefer personally as an uprooted Southerner).

New Visitor
J2wsf

When will the Big ten network be available in HD in San Francisco? Could do without a lot of other channels.
Official Employee
ComcastTeds

LouInVermont wrote:

I'm trying to obtain information on the Comcast website as to subscribing to the Big Ten Network, but I can't find it in any channel listings. I have Digital Starter.

Thanks.

Available in your area of Vermont on channel 289 and in HD on channel 824 as a part of our Sports Entertainment Package. 

New Visitor
Mark94945

Same question in Marin County
Official Employee
ComcastTeds

[ Edited ]

Mark94945 wrote:
Same question in Marin County

Available on channel 403 in your area included as part of your current video package. We don't currently offer the Big Ten Network in HD in California. 

Contributor
auditorfromhel

I can't imagine watching sports in non hd this day in age. Non hd channels look really bad on my hd tv. If big ten was available in hd I would sign up in a second. Until then I'll have to pass. Go bearcats! Next week I won't be able to watch u smash ohio state.