Contributor

CHILLER TV PLEASE

i wish comcast would get the chiller channel.  fearnet on demand is stupid.  i dont even know what most of the programs on it are and on demand is just a hassle anyway.  its completely overrated.  please get chiller.

Regular Visitor

Re: CHILLER TV PLEASE

[ Edited ]

Agreed ... Chiller Channel might well be a welcomed addition to basic. How will Comcast subscribers benefit from the marriage with NBC Universal?

Silver Problem Solver
commanguy

If they did get Chiller it probably will never be on the very basic tiers, never seem to put the good stuff on a resonable priced tier.

Also Comcast made a decision a while back to not deal with channel requests on the Help forums. See below.

You can submit a channel request at your local Comcast office, or by using our customer feedback form*.  Please do not include any written correspondence about your channel lineup with your payment.

Comcast continually seeks to improve the viewing and entertainment experience of our customers. Channel requests help us to make decisions about adding to or changing channel lineups.

*The customer feedback form can be found by going to www.comcast.com and scrolling to the very bottom of the page.  Click on 'Comcast.com Feedback'. 

George Lunski
"Retired" Comcast Help Forums Administrator
New Visitor
Defleur

I really wish they would get it. It used to be my favorite channel and I was so disappointed when I found out comcast didn't carry it.

Contributor

Please add Chiller TV  !

Contributor

Helloooooooooooooo Comcast. Do you even bother to read these forums ?  I see people having been asking for you to add Chiller TV to the lineup for 2 years. Do we need to call customer service daily to get you to listen ?

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

This is a user to user Community Forum, no one from Comcast regularly monitors these forums.

It has been posted many times before, channel requests are to be done from the feedback link on comcast.com

Bronze Star Contributor
JMiller1985

Again a correction, yes they do monitor these forums pretty often, ive already gotten that confirmed directly from a evp of comcast, & marketing etc... i can say thats actually a good thing....

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

We the Mod's notify Comcast when there is a post that needs addressing.  Automatic sweeps of the forums is not being done as a rule from Comcast.

Bronze Star Contributor
JMiller1985

I think your mis-informed.... or that comcast lied... one of the two... either comcast is a liar, or your mis informed which is bad for business either way.

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

I am not misinformed as being a Mod on  the forum for year's I see and am involved in the requests we post for subscribers posts on the forum for the special Comcst team to get resolved.

No intention of any liar around here.  The many Mod's on the forum are here for one thing, to help subscribers get their issues fixed.

Bronze Star Contributor
JMiller1985

Im saying comcast may have mis-informed, i complained about the forums alot they answered me saying "Yes sir, we at comcast (no mention of forum mods) certainly monitor the forums, customers who have problems and requests such as yourself with, hd channels are always heard and passed onto to the ...." and blah blah blah.... the comcast lingo.... so again.. ive kinda worked my way up the "food chain" when its come to comcast & bothering them for them to listen to my requests.... so unless they lied to me, and maybe your dead right about things and its just another reason for me to call them and complain... which id love to honestly!, or maybe your mis-informed...either one of the two.

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

[ Edited ]

Got it!

PS, if I was on your Comcast system, I'd be with a different provider.

Bronze Star Contributor
JMiller1985

[ Edited ]

I wish that was possible, Connecticut hasn't de-regulated cable access, there is only one provider per town and its a bidding war... contracts go for years.... we do not get uverse, and dish doesnt provide the yes network, and directtv is just not an option thats viable for my liking.

Why comcast is, sadly... manditory.

New Visitor
egyptqueen12

I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE CHILLER CHANNEL HOW DOES KNOLOGY HAVE CHILLER AND COMCAST DONT. THEN U TOOK OFF FEAR .NET CHANNEL I LIKE TO WATCH HORROR CHANNELS 24/7 PLEASE RECONSIDER IF U WANT TO KEEP CLIENTS HAPPY WITH THEIR SERVICE..

Contributor

For what I pay to Comcast, please add Chiller, we really don't need another baby channel to sit our children in front of, I pay the bill and want to see more adult channels like Chiller, channels I enjoy watching, I can't speak for other people but I like horror flicks and Fear. Net just isn't cutting it for me.

Regular Visitor

Yeah, I think the Syfy Channel, an NBC product, has lost it's savy. Bring on Chiller!