New Visitor
bowieviewer

Channel 95 TV Guide Info

Where is the TV guide on the small ($2) cable box.  Neither Channel 95 nor 100 list the channels/programming.

Bronze Problem Solver
edpeters

Re: Channel 95 TV Guide Info

Mine is on 104.  Check Programming -> Channel Lineup (Blue box above) and look for TV Guide Network..

New Visitor
bowieviewer

Thanks but that's not it.  My TV Guide channels are 95 and 100.  I can access both channels.  However, the guide is missing.  The screen that continuously runs at the bottom of the screen with the channel lineup has disappeared from the $2 cable box.

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

it maynot be available on the dta box.  What tv do you have that hooked up to, you might need to change tv settings if the scroll is not visable.

Recognized Contributor
BPreston

The TV Guide Network is in the process of dropping the listings portion of their channel in an effort to become more of a "general entertainment" network. The listings are already gone in many markets, including mine. Hope that helps.

New Visitor
bowieviewer

Geez, I guess you're telling me that Comcast has removed it from the DTA cable box.  It was there about 3 weeks ago.  I guess I have to look at my DVR box to see what's coming on and then run back to the DTA box.  Happy New Year's Comcast!