New Visitor

Channel Lineup List

Does anyone know how to get a list of the channel lineup? Such a simple request.....The tech gave us a Xeroxed one Sunday on installation, but it is a very bad copy; hard to read. I just spent 10 minutes in chat, and cannot get this! I do not want the program lineup, just a list of the darn channels? Will one come in my bill?

I am not sure if I am getting snail mailed my bill.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Channel Lineup List

See if this helps you.  Go to comcast.com.. Click on TV Programming, scroll down to 'Channel Lineup'

A new window opens where you enter your address and then click on submit.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Regular Contributor

And you will end up looking at a list of every channel Comcast possibly offers, with absolutely no way to tell which ones come with whatever package you happen to have. Been there, done that.
Contributor

GGGGGggggrrrrr..........    Comcast service is as bad as Adelphia right before they were bought.  Time to call tech support on the phone and waste eveyones time.
Recognized Contributor

You can go to https://www.comcast.com/Localization/Localize.ashx?Referer=/Customers/Clu/ChannelLineup.ashx&area=0  

and enter your address and zip code. Use the drop down menu to select your package. On the upper left side of the page you will see a link which states “Print your Channel Lineup” then a new window will open. Select “Print” on the right hand side to print your channel lineup.  I noticed that when you select print it will print ALL of the channels. However, you can highlight the channels on the initial page and then right click and select print.  Or  You can call or email Comcast stating that you would like a channel lineup card mailed to you.  Hope this helps.
New Visitor
starchild60

I went to TV.com website.  put in my zip code and they listed all the channels and their numerical reference for all channels in your area.
This might not give you just the channels you get...but at least you now have a list of numbers that correspond with where to find them on your tv.
I highlighted down the left side of the list, as not to get the shows now playing list...and pasted into my word program.
Better than nothing!  : )

Hope this helps

CT