New Visitor
Castev

I would like to get DOGTV as soon as possible!  A channel that is made for dogs to occupy themselves while family is away at school & work  sounds GREAT.  How expensive could that be?

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

Re: DOG TV

never heard of it.  I have been asking for boomerang for ten years and nothing. 

Regular Contributor
KokomoOgre

I would love to have Dog TV too.  I must admit that I would probably enjoy it at least as much as the dog.  LOL.  Boomerang should be available by now, especially considering they are owned by Turner...who can hardball with Comcast on other services like TBS and TNT to get it carried.  Boomerang is one of the few channels I actually miss from Dish Network.  Besides the obvious Fuel TV that Comcast is dropping the ball BIG TIME with.

New Visitor
WorkBotMom

I wish Comcast would add Dog TV to the lineup. My husband started leaving the TV on for our Chihuahua to ease his anxiety while we were all out of the house and the dog seemed to enjoy it.  We currently have to conncect the laptop to the TV via an HDMI cable, then set it to play consecutive Youtube videos of "dogs playing" and similar themes. We'd love the convenience of being able to simply switch it to Dog TV.

Recognized Contributor
medziatkowicz

Where can I get DOGTV?

DOGTV is currently available in San Diego on COX (channel 2635) and Time Warner (channel 148).

In addition, DOGTV is gearing up for its nationwide launch. If you want to know exactly when is DOGTV coming to your cable/satellite provider, please subscribe to our mailing list , and we will send you subscription information as soon as it becomes available.

How much will DOGTV cost?

DOGTV is a pay channel. The monthly cost is approx $4.99/month (or $9.99 for the online streaming service)

Bronze Star Contributor
JMiller1985

Good concept hopefully its in HD as well, i know my 55lb pitbull would love it he loves other dogs.

New Visitor
yawhause

Hey, I think watching Dog TV would be a lot more interesting than most of what's on TV now.  Dogs are so much more interesting (and kinder) than people anyway.

Bronze Star Contributor
JMiller1985

My dog can be thats for sure. hes great, id love to give him a treat like this he'd sit at the tv all day and stare while im at work.

New Visitor
barbara5066

Dog Tv is perfect for dogs who watch and interact with TV.  Run out of "Dogtown" videos. Looking for something else.