Contributor

Delete Favorite Channel Listing?

Probably a no-brainer but how do I delete selected Favorites in a Favorites list?  I finally called Tech Support and they didn't know.

Silver Problem Solver
commanguy

Re: Delete Favorite Channel Listing?

Use the Comcast remote and press MENU button twice. Scroll down to the Favorites and select. Press the right arrow to go into the channels marked as favorites. Scroll until you find the channel you want to remove and press the OK/Select button.

Contributor

Thanks commanguy but No Joy.
If I click MENU once it pulls up the QUICK MENU > Favorites >List 01 > TV GUIDE.  If I scroll to the channel I want to delete if opens that channel.

If I click MENU twice it gives no option to scroll down to FAVORITES … goes directly to the TV GUIDE MAIN MENU. i.e.

On Demand         Interactive TV
TV Listings           Parental Control
Etc…

I guess it shouldn’t make any difference, but just FYI I recently installed and am using a RNB110 HD Digital set-top.

Silver Problem Solver
commanguy

I know that with my SA box I can also use the first menu screen and scroll down. There is a spot on my first menu for adding or removing a channel from favorites. But that is probably not the same from the sound of it with the HD RNG110. Didn't see much in the manual for setting favorites either.

But I included a link for the set top box page which also has the links for the online manuals.

http://customer.comcast.com/Pages/FAQViewer.aspx?Guid=f39b3536-8ba2-4fbd-a359-644e00cd0a5a

You might see something that will help while looking at your actual menus.

Good luck

New Visitor
Ronzie

Thanks commanguy. One thing to mention though is that you have to select SETUP in the first screen in order to get to the Favorites. Then it is a drag to get to the channel you want, but when you do it works.

Visitor

Awesome, thanks MUCH!!!

Contributor

Thank you all.  I suppose we can put this one to bed now.

/s/ Bob the SUB COB... (rhymes with something... maybe) :smileygrin: