New Visitor
cikrysiak

Destination America

Do I have Destination America and what is the channel number?

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

Re: Destination America

[ Edited ]

Destination America was called Planet Green and changed names the end of May, one of the Discovery channels.  

It wil be on the same channel as Planet Green was on.  You need to be subscribed to digital preferred tier which is extra.  If you subscribe to digital starter you will not get it.

Since you didn't post your location, you are welcome to choose the blue programming tab at the top of this page, choose "channel lineup", enter your address and your local lineup will be listed.

Silver Problem Solver
andyross

Discovery doesn't know what to do with that channel.

From Wikipedia: The channel had previously been known as Discovery Travel & Living, Discovery Home & Leisure, Discovery Home, and Planet Green.

Bronze Star Contributor
JMiller1985

No they really dont, though it is better than "planet green" i couldnt see much use in watching that network, even though BBQ pitmasters is pretty much what the network shows from what i can tell.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

The channel is not very good. What it airs are OLD shows from other Discovery networks.

I recently looked at the dates for some shows and some of them were originally aired in the late 1990's.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.