Contributor

Digital Economy Service channel line up

Has anyone seen what the Digital Economy channels are ? They advertised this in last month's billing statement & say it starts August 4th. I can't find it anywhere on the Comcast website. I called in July & they had no idea what channels were going to be available with this package.

Silver Problem Solver
commanguy

Re: Digital Economy Service channel line up

Try this link

https://www.comcast.com/Localization/Localize.cspx?Referer=%2fCustomers%2fClu%2fChannelLineup.ashx%3...

This allows you to localize for your address. Channel lineups vary by Comcast market so what I may get for Digital Economy may be different than what you can get.

Contributor

Thanks for the effort, but still no listing for this new Digital Economy Package.

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

You can expect most the following channels in addition to the limited basic local channels in your area.  You do not get any On Demand, and adding the new small DTA adapters only get you limited basic channels, not the Digital Economy tier on extra TV's.  For extra TV's you need to pay the full monthly fee for a full set top box to receive Digital Economy on extra TV's.  The price for Digital Economy is on top of the limited basic tier of service.

QVC    
HSN    
Cartoon Network
Lifetime    
History  
A&E    
E!    
Comedy Central    
Spike TV      
USA Network 
Fox News Channel 
CNN
The Weather Channel
Food Network    
Animal Planet
TLN    
BET    
ShopNBC    
TV Guide Network
Discovery Channel 
Comcast Network 100 
CSPAN 2  News & Info  
Cable Marketplace 1
Cable Marketplace 3
EWTN    
Jewelry Television    
Music Choice  Music  

A subscription to Basic Service is required to receive other services or levels of service of video programming. Some services require a CableCARD or a receiver and remote at an additional charge.

To receive channels offered in HD, a HD television (not provided), HDTV equipment and subscription to the channel's service level or underlying premium service are required.

Digital Economy does not include On Demand and cannot be combined with service levels that include or require

New Visitor
customer621

Hey i spent some time searching for economy line up and here is the pdf link file that states all the line ups

http://www.comcast.com/MediaLibrary/1/2/CM/VanityURL/documents/michigan/AnnArborYpsi_Lineup.pdf

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

Was anyone on this thread from Ann Arbor?  Otherwise it does not apply to everyone. 

New Visitor
xXTuskerXx

Found it. This shows every package line up (Including economy):

http://www.comcast.com/Customers/Clu/ChannelLineup.ashx?SCRedirect=true&CGID=1085

New Visitor
Nick5454

digital economy basically gives you 4 channels to watch. A digital 1080 antenna has more to watch and you don't have the crappy 480p to deal with.

They don't show it, because they nobody will ever order it. Hulu plus Netflix has 10 times the shows and is a 3rd of the price. Yeah, it sucks that bad. I was redirected to digital started on the web, so they have a little false advertisement going on.
New Visitor

[ Edited ]

That chart does not even get close to the channel lineup.  They are not maintaining that I believe....

New Visitor

[ Edited ]

@ customer621:  totally outdated

New Visitor

@