New Visitor
lionbites

Disney Junior in HD

My youngsters love Disney Junior and in Denver we can view it on Channel 123...........I just saw a pop-up in the bottom left hand corner of the screen that it's in HD. Which channel?

Silver Problem Solver
reasd

Re: Disney Junior in HD

Hello,

1. On the top of the page click on the program tab and go to view channel line up. From there you can click on hd or view your complete channel and follow the instructions.

2. On the top of the page on the left side you can also click on xfintity.tv and search the channels from there.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

You can also click Info for a show, then scroll to the icon for View upcoming times for this title.

If the channel is in HD it will be listed in upcoming times.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

New Visitor
Dave_Erie

Comcast has not added the HD version of Disney JR yet. My kids also love it, especially the movies in the evening. I am not so patiently waiting for the HD channel as well. :smileysad:

Recognized Contributor
BPreston

We don't have Disney Junior (the channel) in HD, so I record shows from Disney Channel's morning Disney Junior block in HD for my son and show them to him throughout the day.

New Visitor
lionbites

I hope Comcast get this put on HD ASAP............They have a huge number of customers who have children who want this. 

New Visitor
Dave_Erie

Hi there,

Much to my surprise, I did a search for kids programming on Denver area Comcast and found Disney Jr in HD! This is available on 732. Enjoy!

Dave

Erie, CO

New Visitor
lionbites

Yehaw!!!!!!!!!!! At last............Thank you Comcast!