Visitor

What happened to EWTN? Why is it no longer available?

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

either it was moved to a higher tier or programming or the channel was just changed.  Look higher up in the channels for it in the guide.  there are over 1000 stations.

Silver Problem Solver
andyross

You need to specify generally where you are. Every city is different.

New Visitor

What channel is EWTN in Ellicott City in Howard County, MD?  

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Re: EWTN

[ Edited ]

hoeck wrote:

What channel is EWTN in Ellicott City in Howard County, MD?  

According to this http://www.ewtn.com/channelfinder/ Comcast does not have EWTN in your area.

I then entered your zip code on the TV listings page. EWTN does not show up for Howard County, MD.

If you have been able to watch EWTN in the past it looks like they removed it from your channel lineup.

See my correction post below.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

New Visitor

Thanks for checking.  We have had it up until this week.  So, to whom do we complain?

Bronze Star Contributor

In the link below, it shows it on channel 70. 

http://tvlistings.aol.com/listings/md/ellicott/comcast-howard-county/MD19437%7CX

However, the comcast online channel directory for your zipcode shows it as follows;

Recommended Lineup: 96

Howard County Digital: 70 and 291

Howard County Standard Cable: 70

Baltimore County Digital: 69 and 291

Baltimore County Standard Cable: 69

Howard County Cablecard: 70 and 291

Baltimore County Cablecard: 69 and 291

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

My post above is incorrect. I totally did not see it listed when I looked at the channel listings on the Comcast tv page.

I just looked again and it does show up listed on ch. 69.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.