New Visitor

Re: FOX SOCCER PLUS

Please, please, please
Recognized Contributor

What is that?
Regular Contributor

Fox Soccer Plus is a premium network that complements Fox Soccer Channel by providing the complete international sports experience. Live, exclusive soccer matches from the best leagues in the world include England’s Barclays Premier League, the UEFA Champions League, England’s FA Cup, Coca-Cola Championship, Carling Cup and England Men’s National Team as well as Italy’s Serie A.
New Visitor
Mat_Bacon

I am seriously considering booting Comcast for Direct TV. Can't understand why I can't get a premium channel I'd like-- they carry Fox Soccer, why not Plus? Terrible.

Recognized Contributor

we can't even get FSC in HD much less fox soccer plus.

New Visitor
willfarnaby22

I'm thinking about booting Comcast for that reason also.

It is somewhat ridiculous to not even have something as basic as Fox Soccer Plus.

New Visitor
Cornnolio

In Tallahassee we have Fox Soccer (no HD) and no Fox Soccer Plus.  Can't seem to get an answer as to when/if we will get those channels.  I haven't switched to Direct Tv yet because I'd have to switch my internet, etc as well which would be a pain but I'm about to pull the trigger. 

New Visitor

Well, we had a long battle to get FSC in HD.  Now please give us Fox Soccer Plus!  the Pacific Northwest is a Soccer/Football region! 

New Visitor
KalamazooJambo

Comcast - we REALLY need this channel!

New Visitor
johnbhoy04

Please add this channel. I love FSC. It was just announced today that FS+ will start broadcasting Scottish football where my favorite team plays.

Please add FS+ or I will switch to a provider who does. Thank you.

Recognized Contributor

15 dollars extra just for FS Plus on dish network.

I just want FSC in HD and i'd be happy.

Visitor

Another +1 begging for Fox Soccer Plus. Could someone from Comcast/Xfinity please respond as to any future intentions on broadcasting this channel? 

With the addition of Scottish football, this makes it even an more desirable channel, especially for Scottish immigrants.

Johnbhoy04 - you support the best team mate and one that pays all of its taxes ;-)

Recognized Contributor
medziatkowicz

channels like american football are probably more popular. I only watch the world cup mainly.

I'd rather see channels like the longhorn network added.

New Visitor

New Visitor
tk_alloy

[ Edited ]

@ -098: You nailed it.  I subscribed to the "add on Sports Package" to get FSC thinking I could deal with SD, turns out the picture framing & audio was extremely poor, so after two weeks I cancelled. I'm seeing now for my area GOLtv only in SD ... I'd at least settle for Fox Soccer Plus in HD.

+1 for Comcast to offer FOX SOCCER PLUS in HD for Northwest Indiana please!

New Visitor
abesken48

For years I have begged Comcast to include Fox Soccer Plus so we could watch that channel. I still do not know why we cannot get Fox Soccer Plus